Also, Exo aside I'd say on first impressions that this is the best thing they've done since BH&R

Agreed. Verses could use more power but everything else sounds even better than the live version, which is pretty surprising.

If this is the first mission, I wonder what the next one is?

I'm gonna have my unpopular opinion as usual, but i've only listened to it once. And it's a great song, but i feel like it's suffered from the same issue as mercy. Produciton and Mixing, it all seems a bit off, and kind of ruins the track a little bit. Maybe on more listens i will get used to and learn to love this track, but until then. Dead inside is still the best track i've heard so far

Imagine if they'd released this song first and then followed it up with Mercy lol

Also, Exo aside I'd say on first impressions that this is the best thing they've done since BH&R

I have a feeling they waited until a week before the album came out to release this for a reason. Because its fucking awesome and they didn't want to follow it with DI/Mercy like you said...

This will generate loads of hype when it drops properly...

Hot damn this is what I've been waiting for since I became a fan in 2010! Reapers was far and away my favorite of the new tunes but I was really skeptical the studio version would be as strong as the live version....we all know what happened with Unnatural Selection. But the studio version is just absolutely effing kick ass

Once we know all the lyrics, the verses will sound better dude! That always helps!

If there's another song or two that come close to rocking like this one...This will

be the best album since Black Holes for me!

I can imagine The Handler being even better...This is turning out one of their best records for sure