Wondering what the plan will be for the dead space in August and September (so far)

It looks like there will be an Asian tour in September. Quite (pleasantly) surprised because Asia usually does not get a tour this soon after album release (well, with the exception of Japan)

According to Google Translate:

• Drones will be "square and massive"
  • It will be "a really drying album"
  • Mutt Lange is a "genius grinder"
  • Muse are going to be playing at "Rock in the Area"

:LOL: google.... Not drying, Matt said" we wanted to make a dark, heavy and really rocking album..."

It looks like there will be an Asian tour in September. Quite (pleasantly) surprised because Asia usually does not get a tour this soon after album release (well, with the exception of Japan)

Yes, in September! But there is still August with no dates. I think this means a break for the band.

Chances of them playing something new at Rockavaria?

Decent chance I reckon, since now they're gonna be playing pretty much full-length sets. Don't wanna jinx it by saying this for the 1000th time but I can see The Handler getting played.

Well it makes sense, doesn't it? I mean it's the start of the new tour, or at least the one this summer, and this people (today in Germany) won't get any other chance of listenning those new songs until, at least, next year, so yeah, I feek optmist about new songs being played today.

Not sure which songs though. Besides the already classic 'The Handler' I feel like 'Defector' could work great live too, based on reviews and what I feel after watch that making of.

Just read the timeable Hedrigall posted, 2 hours is pretty great, the longer the gig, the more chances we have of new songs, I hope they do the same in July!!

Also what time is the gig starting tomorrow and what time zone?

9pm Berlin time. Do the math for wherever you are. For me in Sydney, that's 5am Saturday... I think I will sleep in and just catch up on recordings later :p

(actually is this one even livestreamed?)

edit: Whoops, it's in Munich. But same timezone.

Don't know if posted before two new interviews in spanish

Sopitas

Clarín

and now we wait

303k16t.jpg

Nothing new. Same ol' "the guy feels like he's dead inside in "dead inside" in which then he turns into a psycho in "psycho", which we then see him beg for mercy in the song "mercy", in which he realizes he's turned almost into a grim reaper of sorts in "reapers", but then he begins to get a handle of it in "the handler", in which we see our antagonist defect against them in "defector", which leads him to stand up and revolt in "revolt", at which the conclusions comes and we see the aftermath of it all in "aftermath""

Nothing new there.

Dying of boredom. Why can't something just happen :twitchy:

Tell me about it! I'm letting it take over my life and I'm 30 years old :-/

It distracts me at work and also in the evenings. Instead of doing normal shit like watching a movie or something I just keep staring at my phone and browsing the board!