Inb4 new song means DI, Psycho or Mercy :LOL:

I don't think they'd bother announcing it if it wasn't genuinely a new track.

I think Muse plan to release it today and play it on Jools tonight, then play it to the 90k people at Wembley tomorrow. Makes loads of sense IMO...

Tom's tweet also.

Edited by CatchHellBlues

Yeah I agree with them. What do football executives find wrong with fans generating the atmosphere at football matches?

Music has been played at football games forever, don't really see the big deal.

People complaining about lack of atmosphere in an Arsenal game though... :LOL:

I'm going to bed in about 2-3 hours. I hope when I wake up that 1) The Handler has been played live in Munich and 2) Reapers has been officially released.

I will be super sad if neither of those is true :(

(I still plan to save both experiences for the album itself, but I just want to read reactions/descriptions!)

Music has been played at football games forever, don't really see the big deal.

People complaining about lack of atmosphere in an Arsenal game though... :LOL:

Fans (particularly away ones) like to get momentum going pre-match, but in a stadium where the PA is stupidly loud, they get drowned out. Its a common criticism of games at Wembley, although I can't speak from experience as the only game I went to there was an England one, so the atmosphere was non-existent anyway.

I appreciate nobody really cares at half-time, but it does seem at times unnecessary. Its particularly so when music is played when a goal goes in. I see it a lot, but it never feels as convincingly fun as people just cheering.