Really don't want to reveal any sources, but a friend is getting a huge shipment from Warner consisting of screening copies of movies like Fury Road and some albums. Expecting Drones to be part of that.

If that doesn't work out, local music store is getting their stuff on Tuesday.

Hope it leaks before, because I don't want to be pressured lol

If this is legit, do us a favour and leak it as soon as you can so I can have it before I go on holiday :chuckle:

Posting on the forums removed any possibility of me leaking anything, the most I could do is put some interesting clips from the album up.

My anticipation for this album is consuming my life, lol

I have a dozen things I should be doing but I can't concentrate, I just keep checking back here and Reddit constantly for any info or leaks.

If it would just fucking leak already I would be saved :D

If this guy's getting a big shipment in then surely loads of other places will be as well. A leak might be fairly imminent anyway, right?

That was what I thought too...maybe there are places who will get shipments of Saturday? I hope so

Wait do stores get movie releases that quickly now?

It's a screener for private viewing and "award consideration", not an actual release.

That said, if you haven't seen Fury Road, leave right now and go see it.

Also, stores will generally get their shipments on Tuesdays so expect a leak on Tuesday at the latest (assuming there's enough interest to justify snagging a copy). Since they'll show up at Wal-Marts, Best Buys, Targets, record stores and online distributors, the likelihood is rather high.

Actually, I'd say Mercy is pretty similar live and on record... except those layered voices on the chorus that almost made me hate the real song because I heard a shitty live one first.

And all the changed notes in Dead Inside live are way inferior, but who knows how it would have impacted me to hear that first.

So, yeah, Muse does a great job live... but there are some pretty damn important differences that can make a huge change.

The way you first hear a song sort of "imprints" on your brain, and even small changes can be tough to adapt to.

You know what to do....

Right? :awesome:

As badly as I want to hear the album too, I reckon leaking it will just kill all the hype for the big day that everyone gets the album.

I mean, there's under 2 weeks to go!

One of my biggest excitements about a new Muse album is reading the hype and opinions/feedback on the forums and Tumblr, particular when it's poured out all at once.

I think my first listen will probably just be a sit down with headphones and no distractions. Second time around is gonna deserve a long car ride :D

The question is, are you gonna listen all the way through, or just skip to any particular song?