Alright so there were some people talking about a stream on iTunes by Monday? Wouldn't count on it considering that listening party in Australia claiming they'll be the first to hear it. Would defeat the entire purpose.

I wouldn't trust anything like that after iHeart claimed that gig would be an album listening party

Alright so there were some people talking about a stream on iTunes by Monday? Wouldn't count on it considering that listening party in Australia claiming they'll be the first to hear it. Would defeat the entire purpose.

I predict a stream on the 3rd, I'll be getting the record on the 4th, and it'll be out on the 5th at the earliest (legal) street date, although it'll be out in the wild on the 2nd due to some unnamed vendor.

I predict a stream on the 3rd, I'll be getting the record on the 4th, and it'll be out on the 5th at the earliest (legal) street date, although it'll be out in the wild on the 2nd due to some unnamed vendor.

Yeah, your timeline makes a lot more sense. Hopefully they do a stream again because it'd drive people away from the scene release which would probably decrease sales, if it's available on iTunes or whatever, they could at least have a buy button next to it.

The main problem I have with Psycho live is that I don't like the vocals. Don't they seem "odd" to you? It seems like he struggles a lot to hit higher notes, mostly on the chorus (but it could be only my perception :LOL:). I don't like that "ass", for example, the Big Weekend pro-shot. But, hey, it's a fun song, I'd jump like a crazy maniac when I see them live :LOL:

The main problem I have with Psycho live is that I don't like the vocals. Don't they seem "odd" to you? It seems like he struggles a lot to hit higher notes, mostly on the chorus (but it could be only my perception :LOL:). I don't like that "ass", for example, the Big Weekend pro-shot. But, hey, it's a fun song, I'd jump like a crazy maniac when I see them live :LOL:

I don't think he really tries, much like TSP back in the Absolution tour :LOL: