And I do get the impression Matt probably swears a ton in general.

From briefly meeting him in person, he really does. I swear a lot myself and even I was slightly taken aback :chuckle:

I rarely like it when he awkwardly squeezes it into songs though. Hopefully that shit's gone on this tour.

Hi all, this is my first post on the message board and I thought I'd share this site which says that Muse will be on the last episode of this series of Later...With Jools Holland. That will be Tues 26th May and the extended edition on Fri 29th. I guess we can expect 3 songs - Dead Inside, Mercy and Psycho/Reapers? :)

http://epguides.com/LaterwithJoolsHolland/

nice catch

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing this as they haven't done any UK TV shows yet. I wonder if we can expect them on The Graham Norton Show too as he has had quite a lot of alternative artists lately as opposed to the usual pop.

What instagram clips do we know for sure are a part from a song of the album?

(sorry for the poor english)

I'd wager they are all someway part of a song.

Aside from the obvious ones, here are some we don't know yet:

Cows: Could be part of The Handler (creepy sounding), or maybe Drones (electronic sounding)

Sliding riff: Could be part of The Handler, maybe Aftermath

Milan Strings: I wanted to say Aftermath but when you listen to it at the end you can bridge it into the Globalist

7 String Riff: Globalist

Missing Guitar slide riff: Defector

Follow the Yellow Brick Road: Maybe the Handler? Maybe at the end of JFK?

Not sure if I missed any that are not obvious

One of them clearly has the Psycho bassline, another bass video appears to be for Defector because it matches up to the leaked 'making of'.

There's a video of Matt playing slide guitar is from The Globalist. There's also another Matt one of him playing the riff from The Globalist.

Lastly, there's the one where we hear the riff and 'Drones' chant which is from Reapers.

The other ones aren't connected to any songs yet that we've heard. Unless I've missed something?

Pretty much all of the musical ones?

Sorry, I didn't explain well.

We know for sure, for example,

- this instagram belongs to Psycho.

SPOILER

-the strings one are The Globalist,

In the other hand, we don't know this one? might be The Handler

and there are more...

God damn, I'm hyped, these days I listened L'Arena a few times and I listened the making of a few too

I'd wager they are all someway part of a song.

Aside from the obvious ones, here are some we don't know yet:

Cows: Could be part of The Handler (creepy sounding), or maybe Drones (electronic sounding)

Sliding riff: Could be part of The Handler, maybe Aftermath

Milan Strings: I wanted to say Aftermath but when you listen to it at the end you can bridge it into the Globalist

7 String Riff: Globalist

Missing Guitar slide riff: Defector

Follow the Yellow Brick Road: Maybe the Handler? Maybe at the end of JFK?

Not sure if I missed any that are not obvious

Ahhh you beat me to it. I'm sure that slide guitar vid is from The Globalist though. It's the same as the 'making of' video...no?