Wonder why The Handler was played in soundcheck.

Sounds like it's gonna be a bit of a fan favourite so they probably dud a soundcheck on it just for the DVD maybe? Not sure.

Happy Mercy is coming on Monday! Just need to try and not listen to the bootleg again until then :LOL:

Well I listened to it on youtube just a few minutes ago. If it's gone it'll go up again soon no doubt.

http://offliberty.com/ That can be used to download from youtube. Not that I'm implying you should download a leak...

Uhm... :/ You know, I've decided to wait until Monday. Now that I think about, in fact, it isn't so worth downloading a poor quality bootleg when I'm going to listen comfortably to the official single in just four days.

Uhm... :/ You know, I've decided to wait until Monday. Now that I think about, in fact, it isn't so worth downloading a poor quality bootleg when I'm going to listen comfortably to the official single in just four days.

I've listened to it so much that it's starting to lose novelty. I'll deprive myself of it as well, and get the better quality version soon while I still enjoy it :)

wouldn't it be funny if it was reapers instead of mercy?

they've played it live so it could either one really

If Mercy's track length wasn't up right now and we didn't know that Mercy would be the third single then it could be Reapers, yes.

Dead Inside has been removed from the Radio 1 A list (where it has been for the past 4!! weeks) So that track will likely be down from 25 odd plays a week to maybe 1/2 if its lucky.

They definitely need something to happen otherwise they're at risk of dropping off completely before the album is released. So another track would make sense. But as long as they do it properly this time around ...

While I get that Muse might not really care, it's a mystery why the record company isn't marketing the shit out of the singles. Where is the hype? I mean if I wasn't on this board, I'd barely know they released Dead Inside.

Maybe they were banking on viral success in terms of the Dead Inside video? Considering how well-known Sia's videos are perhaps they thought "if we make a video with some dancing tens of millions of people will watch it".

Also anyone who listens to music radio will have heard Psycho and Dead Inside at some point. But I do agree, the lack of other marketing it strange.

Maybe they were banking on viral success in terms of the Dead Inside video? Considering how well-known Sia's videos are perhaps they thought "if we make a video with some dancing tens of millions of people will watch it".

Also anyone who listens to music radio will have heard Psycho and Dead Inside at some point. But I do agree, the lack of other marketing it strange.

lol they haven't had a "viral" vid since Madness and I doubt they'll have staying power in the charts again without going down a campy route. Muse should just do their own thing by now, clearly they aren't getting much benefit from Warners considering their whole job is to push that shit like hell. It's almost like they don't want to profit off of Muse anymore.