Drones: Pre-order now available

KirkBot

anyone bit the bullet on the HD US order yet? Really hoping its a softer master like 2nd Law.. that truly sounds fantastic. But I don't want to pay all that money for a pre-order only to get the same limited-to-fuck master of the 16bit version.

Just got my Psycho HD download email instantly after ordering. Still waiting on the email from the boxset from last night. Oh well, MP3 doesn't matter anyway *spits*

Is the mastering softer on the HD audio or is it the same?

Ordered the deluxe edition yesterday, tried about 5 times before I finally actually got the order confirmation page... I only got the one confirmation email from customer service about the order, but I'm worried that it still charged to my bank account all those times. Also didn't get Psycho in that email.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon and we can get all relevant refunds. I'm sure it'll work out in the end though! :) Just need patience.

I pre-ordered the CD and DVD about an hour ago. Paid by PayPal. No problem. I had an email confirmation straight away and download code. I've since had a second email with the download code in case I didn't get the first one. £13.99 plus P & P very reasonable for all that.:)

Refunds can take a couple of days to show up in the bank account. No need to panic just yet.

True enough, I checked any incoming payments, and still nothing. Not sure if I should do anything, or wait till Monday...

EDIT: Never mind, finally got my refund, happy days!! :D

Edited by CoolFunkMan