Drones: Pre-order now available

KirkBot

Does anyone know if the vinyl will get you the digital download at release day? It is unclear to me if you only get Psycho or the whole album as a digital download.

"Includes a unique code to download the MP3 digital album on release date. Pre order now and receive 'Psycho' as a digital download instantly and 'Dead Inside' later this month"

Anyone received an email yet about refunds?

"Includes a unique code to download the MP3 digital album on release date. Pre order now and receive 'Psycho' as a digital download instantly and 'Dead Inside' later this month"

Anyone received an email yet about refunds?

Thanks! The german store skipped that part of the description.

'Digital Download: available as MP3s and high definition FLAC 24bit 96khz audio files.'

When I go to checkout, there is no mention of the FLAC files. I'm really after a FLAC copy of 'Psycho'. Can anyone confirm that you actually get this when you pre-order?

Same here ordered failed 3 times then randomly 4 hours later I get confirmation that I have ordered it three times...

Needless to say I have put in a complaint, hopefully they can refund me soon :rolleyes:

Edit: I have seen no mention of FLAC at all :(

Had multiple issues yesterday trying to pre-order, and they charged me once before any kind of confirmation (even though it said the verification failed.) I checked my e-mails this morning to find 3 order confirmation e-mails, although there was a separate e-mail for a link to my Psycho download.

I contacted them a few hours ago, via the question form, and still haven't had any kind of response. Anyone else had any luck with this?

I'm still waiting for my download link, no reply from customer services and no order confirmation but the order shows in my account

Tried calling CS but it went thorough to someones voicemail, left them a message, hope i get the download link at some point

out of interest, does the download show in my downloads section as well?

I've had a notification that I've been identified as someone who accidentally ended up with dupe orders, and that I'll be refunded too....

...although I've now been charged for all 3 orders. Although I guess they need to do that to refund me. I'll see what happens later on.

Haven't seen FLAC mentioned anywhere

FLAC comes with the HD Digital Album purchase. http://usstore.muse.mu/drones-hd-digital-album.html

It would have been cool if buying a physical copy would come with an HD digital copy as well.

I'm merging this thread with the topic in the news section since others are discussing their preorder issues there too.