Drones: Pre-order now available

KirkBot

Same here! I've spent all evening trying to get the site to accept my order, when I finally manage to pay via PayPal, PayPal sends me a receipt confirming the money has gone, but when the page went back to the store it showed an error saying that the payment couldn't be verified (or something along those lines). I've received no email from the Muse store.

Epic fail.

Same here! I've spent all evening trying to get the site to accept my order, when I finally manage to pay via PayPal, PayPal sends me a receipt confirming the money has gone, but when the page went back to the store it showed an error saying that the payment couldn't be verified (or something along those lines). I've received no email from the Muse store.

Epic fail.

Same I have a paypal transaction invoice but no download or order confirmation

Yep! Had the money taken from my bank account, but payment couldn't be verified or whatever.

Does anyone know if the store's come under new management lately? When I went in to pre-order earlier I had to create a new account cos there apparently wasn't one associated with my email, but I've definitely placed a few successful orders over the last few years.

Further to that, whenever I click "Contact Us" to try and get help with the issues, it forcibly boots me out of my account. For some reason I can't be logged in to contact them, so kinda worried my emails are going nowhere.

Can't seem to pre-order :(

"Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make necessary changes in your shipping address".

It doesn't even appear a shipping method :S

Does anyone know if the store's come under new management lately? When I went in to pre-order earlier I had to create a new account cos there apparently wasn't one associated with my email, but I've definitely placed a few successful orders over the last few years.

Further to that, whenever I click "Contact Us" to try and get help with the issues, it forcibly boots me out of my account. For some reason I can't be logged in to contact them, so kinda worried my emails are going nowhere.

Logs me out when i hit any links at the bottom too.

I was also curious about the emails being sent, i just sent a seperate email to the email address on the paypal receipt and i got a returned email saying sender unknown, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow see what happens

Tried all three of my cards and all come back saying payment rejected by bank even though I know the money is there.

You've probably been charged thrice!

Did you receive an email for your order? It's in there.

I too am in the same boat, order went through to pp, paid, then the merchant redirection kicked in and warnerstore said my payment wasnt recognised hence why i didnt get a warner store email confirmation with download links.. so warner took my money but they wont know what for

Huh …

It's actually cheaper by $5 to buy the vinyl and CD/DVD separately than getting the Deluxe Edition. I wonder if having the art prints would be worth the difference.

In either event, I need to at least get the vinyl since I have all the other albums on that format. I really only want the combo pack for the DVD. The CD will likely never get played.

Edited by Killer Rabbit