Drones: Pre-order now available

KirkBot

I just received a confirmation email for my first order hmmm...

I just got a confirmation email too, but no sign of the Psycho download despite this:

"If you have purchased digital tracks, all available download link(s) will be included in this email. If your download is a pre-order the download link(s) will be emailed to you upon release date. "

I'm having the same issue. Tried twice via PayPal and once by card. All three times it popped up saying the payment wasn't authorised. It's come out my PayPal twice though, so I'm guessing the other one has been charged too.

Who do I query this with? Tried "customerservice at warnerartists dot net" but that's failed to send twice. This is exhausting!

I'm having the same issue although I used a pre-paid credit card that had money only for one album . I checked my card online and it says that it still has the same ammount of money in it and that there is an order on warner music that is waiting for verification, which is weird because I never had to verify an order from muse.mu or any other site before.

I don't understand why they had to change their site, the store was working perfectly before.

I don't know if its of any use, but I also got pretty scared, I even mailed de customer service for the confirmation mail, cuz as i't already been stated, you don't receive it right away, but I checked a coupple of minutes ago, and the confirmation mail arrived to my inbox. So, probably it has some sort of delay, or it is getting too crowded.

And one question...

The download for Psycho, works just after the checkout, or we have to wait a coupple of days?

Edited by cacho_havok

I feel I should flag this up. The store keeps passwords for your accounts in plaintext or in an insecure manner. A website (especially not an E-Commerce site) should NEVER email you your password, they should not be able to. This is a big concern as it makes me doubt the security of the overall site. It's an amateur mistake and is very concerning.

Two reasons I wont pre-order the vinyl. 1) It should come with the option to dl the 24bit versions of Psycho/Dead Inside & the full album upon release. Anyone ordering the vinyl obviously cares more about quality. The 24bit version of 2nd Law was leaps and bounds better than the standard cd 16bit version & no one should really have to pay for the album twice to get a superior sounding version. The same superior master should simply just be used for all versions. 2) Regardless of multiple emails and conversations to/with many different people when The Resistance box set came out... no one ever took care of my damaged vinyl sleeves/inserts. I apparently wasn't the only one who received them damaged, but I appeared to be one of few who never got it resolved/replaced. Still pisses me off cuz I bought the limited deluxe with the 5.1 disc and got treated like no one gave a crap that it was damaged. I won't go through that again.

I just got an email from the musestore so everything is ok for me. The rest of the orders that I did while I was trying to order are cancelled but that's maybe because my credit card had enough money for only one order.

Now I have a question, does anyone know where I can find the download link for Psycho ??

In the mail it said that I would have to look in my account at the store to find the link but I can't find it anywhere ! (of course I already have the song by use of other illegal means but I would still like to have the 'real' thing that I paid for)

just recieved my emails! :) The first one is the confirmation, then there should be a second one with the link to download along with your unique code. if not, go into the store, log in, click my account at the top then my downloads on the left hand side.

hmm I only got one email so far and that was about the order. When I go to the downloads section of my account at the store it says that I don't have any downloads purchased yet so maybe I should wait for a second email for the download ? :erm:

idk I am just happy that I finally got the email for the album :dance:

hope everyone gets their emails and that their orders are in place

(Please redirect to similar thread if that exists, and I will delete this. Didn't find any.)

Anyone else having issues with ordering? Tried 10 times yesterday to order then Deluxe version, but it failed every time. Today I woke up finding that it worked after all.. two times. That I'll fix with Customer Service, but my real issue;

I didn't get the download-link for Psycho. Any help/insight is really appreciated. Thanks.

hmm I only got one email so far and that was about the order. When I go to the downloads section of my account at the store it says that I don't have any downloads purchased yet so maybe I should wait for a second email for the download ? :erm:

idk I am just happy that I finally got the email for the album :dance:

hope everyone gets their emails and that their orders are in place

It doesn't have this section at the very bottom of your email? Spoilering pic because my phone resolution is making it huge on imgur. :/

5UVjwWO.jpg

(Please redirect to similar thread if that exists, and I will delete this. Didn't find any.)

Anyone else having issues with ordering? Tried 10 times yesterday to order then Deluxe version, but it failed every time. Today I woke up finding that it worked after all.. two times. That I'll fix with Customer Service, but my real issue;

I didn't get the download-link for Psycho. Any help/insight is really appreciated. Thanks.

I got an email with a download code a few hours after I pre-ordered.

Nope. Over night I received a confirmation email from the muse store. It lists the items just as in your email except there is no download link :-( I guess I'm going to have to chase this...

I'm a little worried by all the people saying it's charged their credit card multiple times though... before I managed to get PayPal working I had tried with my card a few time too :-s

To be honest, I'm a bit tired of the Muse store, I've literally never had an order there that's been straight forward. Whether it be wrong garment sizes, broken mugs, missing downloads or even chasing for replacement files for the corrupt memory stick that came with The Resistance box set... FWIW, they never actually resolved this, after months had passed I gave up chasing it :-(

Just successfully pre ordered the album and received my confirmation emails pretty much straight away

No download link at the end of the emails though

Logged onto my account and there's no downloads section either

Just emailed the webstore but they probably have hundreds of emails to go through

Just rang the support line up now, because of all the traffic on the store, they were obviously going to have problems, and they were very apologetic. Anyone who has multiple orders will get an email soon apologising for the problems, and how you can get your orders that you don't want refunded!

Fair play to them, they are good at sorting things out :p

Just rang the support line up now, because of all the traffic on the store, they were obviously going to have problems, and they were very apologetic. Anyone who has multiple orders will get an email soon apologising for the problems, and how you can get your orders that you don't want refunded!

Fair play to them, they are good at sorting things out :p

Hope they do sort this - after numerous attempts last night where I got a message saying my order had not gone through on checking my emails this morning I find I have bought it 4 times!! and none of them have the download link! fingers crossed for a speedy resolution.