What's everyone's beef with Chris on guitar? He sounded good I thought?

He always plays great imo, one of the best musicians out there

Basically what Tjet said about him being clinical and his playing sounding emotionless (which is pretty much purely what Blackout is). Plus, his tone's dry as a bone so the solo sounds dead tinny, compared to when Matt did it and it had that nice, fat fuzz tone.

This is going to be a 16 song gig isn't it?

kap5yx.jpg

maybe

First of all he is a very clinical player. Not much feeling imo which becomes very noticable when he plays guitar. Especially when he's gonna try a solo like the one in Blackout. Matt's theatrics just fit the song much better.

And secondly, let's not go too far. He's very consistent and rarely plays a wrong note, but one of the best? Based on what exactly?

Fair enough, I see your point about the theatrics.

I just find him a very good bass player, the fact that he is consistent and rarely plays wrong notes helps haha. Each to their own but I find it often more cringeworthy when someone plays the wrong notes or completely misses a solo.

I just love the tone of the bass in most Muse songs, one of the reasons I like many Muse songs so much is because the bass is so prolific (lack of a better word sorry).

This just isn't very good (Chris doing the Blackout solo)

At 3.50 it even ruins the song imo.

Hearing Matt's T2L voice again makes me sad :(

But, yeah, guess someone's gotta wave that mic stand around ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hearing Matt's T2L voice again makes me sad :(

But, yeah, guess someone's gotta wave that mic stand around ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought the same. Man he was so good. That's the tour I wish I saw Muse.

Oh wait, the cancelled both Swedish gigs.

And then he ran out of excuses to cancel on us, so he ruined his voice instead. Guys, I've solved it. It's all a big "fuck you" to Sweden. He'll get better again after the gig in Stockholm.

That's more like it, Muse.

Sure do hope Matt's voice gets better, must be a crap situation to be in when you know you're not at 100%. I imagine this is why Take a Bow was skipped tonight?

I don't know, they played Mercy before the encore, so now there's a free slot. I can dream. TaB is my favourite Muse song :LOL::LOL:. Though I'll bet that the encore is just KoC. Fuck.