Still not ideal, makes the main set so short too. Quite like the idea of Blackout into Reapers for a bit of ying and yang as well.

Psycho

Map Of The Problematique

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria

Isolated System + The Handler

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Butterflies & Hurricanes

**Munich Jam**

Madness

Mercy

JFK + Uprising

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

The Globalist

Blackout

Reapers

Take A Bow

?

My favourite Knights of Cydonia performance was Shepherd's Bush Empire and at that gig it came between Follow Me & Explorers. I dunno - its a great closer, no doubt, but its closed the vast majority of 10 years worth of gigs, let alone this tour, so you'd like to think a bit more variation might be welcome.

Psycho

Map Of The Problematique

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria

Isolated System + The Handler

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Butterflies & Hurricanes

**Munich Jam**

Madness

Mercy

JFK + Uprising

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

The Globalist

Blackout

Reapers

Take a Bow

?

That works :yesey:.

Would still rather see Reapers moved into the set though and Stockholm added in its place for a 2004 meets 2007 encore :awesome:.

The Reddit delusion continues.

"the setlists have been really good for the entire tour.. I'm relatively sure that the average attendant of the US Drones Tour left the arena happily."

If you mean "attendant" as in, people who came only knowing Starlight, sure.

If you mean "fans" no, no most of them probably left pretty disappointed.

I'm unreasonably furious at that B&H video being blocked, even though I think I'm over the band. :chuckle:

If you mean "attendant" as in, people who came only knowing Starlight, sure.

If you mean "fans" no, no most of them probably left pretty disappointed.

I'm unreasonably furious at that B&H video being blocked, even though I think I'm over the band. :chuckle:

I was at the Seattle show and was absolutely thrilled with it. They've been my favorite band for almost 10 years now. The constant need to bitch just to bitch is getting old. Really makes it hard to enjoy being in this community for something I love so much when it's just a whinge-fest over shit that doesn't really matter. I only get to see them once every 3 years or so and I feel damn lucky to.

What so all Drones tour vids are blocked in US?

Just the ones that anyone wants to watch. Right now they're blocking all the Butterflies ones, mostly.

Some of the TaB ones.

I was at the Seattle show and was absolutely thrilled with it. They've been my favorite band for almost 10 years now. The constant need to bitch just to bitch is getting old. Really makes it hard to enjoy being in this community for something I love so much when it's just a whinge-fest over shit that doesn't really matter. I only get to see them once every 3 years or so and I feel damn lucky to.

DC got a great setlist, too. The issue is consistency, and the fact that Matt openly bitched about the crowds in the US, and used it as an excuse to not play anything other than singles.

What makes it hard for ME to be a Muse fan, is when the frontman of a band I loved dearly giggles like a schoolgirl in an interview after insulting the paying crowds in my country that I was a part of, and tells fans that he can't wait for the tour to be over.

I mean, that's fucking heartbreaking, and they should keep it to themselves.

If you get really bored and want to go back a few years, you can see me getting called a fangirl on a daily basis. That changed not because of this community, but because of something nasty that was said by a band member.

It was just easier for me to suck up when it was just something said to one person; seeing it in an interview is different.

It was just easier for me to suck up when it was just something said to one person; seeing it in an interview is different.

I knew this was the sentiment on a one-on-one basis but must have missed it appearing in an interview... is there a clip of this somewhere? Never thought they'd be stupid enough to actually say it publicly.

I knew this was the sentiment on a one-on-one basis but must have missed it appearing in an interview... is there a clip of this somewhere? Never thought they'd be stupid enough to actually say it publicly.

There's a link in the media thread. A French interview where Matt says they just left the US and they expect more enthusiastic crowds in the US, then giggles in a really snarky manner.

I'd always really hoped my friend misunderstood or misled me when Matt told him he hated being here, but I think I always knew I was deluding myself so I could still enjoy the band I've loved for 12 years. :'(

There's a link in the media thread. A French interview where Matt says they just left the US and they expect more enthusiastic crowds in the US, then giggles in a really snarky manner.

I'd always really hoped my friend misunderstood or misled me when Matt told him he hated being here, but I think I always knew I was deluding myself so I could still enjoy the band I've loved for 12 years. :'(

Considering him and Dom live in the US at the moment and has done predominantly for a while I doubt they hate the country or being in it. I guess for them it's more that they have a lot more fans in Europe and England who have been around a lot longer and they feel like they still haven't broken America with anything that isn't along the lines of Madness, Starlight and Resistance etc. I guess the crowds do generally react better to them and to their older, more obscure stuff in Europe than in America. It's obviously still pretty shit that they don't play the same kinds of setlists on as much of a regular basis in the States but I really doubt they hate the country.

Clearer vocals of the end of TaB

edHjabqCTa8

The final note was definitely not in E

Think it's a C?