they will find you

1349441869_Taken-liam-neeson-9059188-1920-1080.jpg

When they played E-Werk in September 2012, they debuted Supremacy, Animals, Save Me and Panic Station and also played Madness and Follow Me, and Survival.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this was before the album leak wasn't it?

Playing a load of new songs to hardcore fans is completely different to playing a load of new songs to a general audience who are only there for the songs they know.

I think it's pretty clear. In June 2015 all pre-orders will be delivered by drones.

They will fly to you, they will find you, and they will release a payload of live, raw bees. This album is brutal and can only be heard via an interactive bee-sting induced fever dream.

Best post this thread.

Now that's an original music format.

It's pure genius. It will be the most immersive album experience ever made. Next time around it will be released as a yoghurt containing an infectious virus that will be passed on from person to person. Everyone will hear it. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. It'll be like that last U2 album.

I'd be quite disappointed if I went to a festival before album release and only got a few new songs.

I'd be disappointed if I went to a festival before an album release and got more than a few new songs since I wouldn't know the songs and thus wouldn't actually give a fuck about them being played when I could have gotten songs I actually know and like.

Bad example here maybe but didn't Coldplay do the entire 2011 festival season playing tracks off an album that wasn't released until October?

Yeah but no one cares about what shit bands do.

I'd be disappointed if I went to a festival before an album release and got more than a few new songs since I wouldn't know the songs and thus wouldn't actually give a fuck about them being played when I could have gotten songs I actually know and like.

I agree with this. Every gig I've been to (not Muse, of course) where a band played a new song was a bit of a downer moment. It's pretty hard to really get into the song in that setting, and I've always then gotten anxious to see if someone recorded it and it ends up on YT so I can get a better listen. And then I miss out on seeing the song live when/if I really end up liking it.

If this is the case, I'm going to really need to avoid watching crappy phone videos of the new songs, too. Never ends well for me.

If this is the case, I'm going to really need to avoid watching crappy phone videos of the new songs, too. Never ends well for me.

reminds me of that crappy audio recording of the first performance of supremacy in Germany, trying so hard to work out the words :D

I think it's pretty clear. In June 2015 all pre-orders will be delivered by drones.

They will fly to you, they will find you, and they will release a payload of live, raw bees. This album is brutal and can only be heard via an interactive bee-sting induced fever dream.

This is the most creative bee joke on here at the moment.