Yeah, after you make the video all set in the program you render it so that it's ready to be used (or uploaded, in this case).

I doubt it's for a Muse video to be uploaded today though, I'd imagine that would already be up and just hidden in their channel.

Unless they only just got the go ahead for tonight and want a teaser/lyric vid out straight after?

Sorry for ignorance: who even is the guy on twitter?

Yeah, after you make the video all set in the program you render it so that it's ready to be used (or uploaded, in this case).

I doubt it's for a Muse video to be uploaded today though, I'd imagine that would already be up and just hidden in their channel.

Any reason for your second statement?

Even if rendering is done, I imagine it would take quite a few hours to get the completed video uploaded? Maybe that's consistent with the Zane theory then - Zane will premiere the single and by about then the (lyric) video will be up for viewing on youtube..

Unless they only just got the go ahead for tonight and want a teaser/lyric vid out straight after?

Sorry for ignorance: who even is the guy on twitter?

Could be a possibility, I guess.

sibennet? He works with Tom in Banoffeesky.

Any reason for your second statement?

Even if rendering is done, I imagine it would take quite a few hours to get the completed video uploaded? Maybe that's consistent with the Zane theory then - Zane will premiere the single and by about then the (lyric) video will be up for viewing on youtube..

Quite a few hours to get the video uploaded? It wouldn't take that much imo. I'm just saying that if they have the song out tonight, the video is probably already up. That rendering might be for something else.

I'm just saying, normally stuff like this isn't arranged at the last minute and videos are always up (but hidden) even days before, to prevent unforeseen issues.

Unless YouTube has changed, a channel video count includes private videos. I checked the Muse channel, 77 videos, which matches up to the amount of videos that can be seen

This is most likely a lyric video rendering at the moment, because those videos have lots of special effects and many layers (which is why rendering takes so long).

If it was a simple video, or the official music video, rendering on one mac would take an hour I'd say, especially if it's just a 3-5 minute video.

I think there's a good chance of a new Muse song + lyric video today based on the little information we have. Also because Matt just tweeted two days ago, and he doesn't do that often :D

You are high. Matt is unequivocally a better singer on the last two albums than he ever was on the first 4. Thats not even an opinion. I always thought he had a good voice... for a rock singer. Now he sings better than the majority of famous vocalists in mainstream music full stop. Better than most of those who are just vocal "artists."

what

his 'hero' vocals have been god awful in recent times. went away a for the second law for

the most part, but showed up live now and again

Not sure what you count as hero voice but personally I'd say T2L is the main offender.

Yeah technically, it probably is. I just thought his/ her whole post was a bit silly.

Hence the latter part of my post.

He's technically better, but also quite stylistically (not to mention tonally) different, so it's quite understandable that people can prefer the old one.

Both versions of Matt have their strong points. I prefer his earlier stuff for the powerful falsetto and Buckley angst, but over the last two albums he has become a much better live singer with a skyscraping belt.

Hopefully they'll release a version 3 soon with a mixture of both worlds.

Both versions of Matt have their strong points. I prefer his earlier stuff for the powerful falsetto and Buckley angst, but over the last two albums he has become a much better live singer with a skyscraping belt.

Hopefully they'll release a version 3 soon with a mixture of both worlds.

Maybe, in the next ten years, Matt could decide to part way with Muse and go through a brief course to become an opera singer. :D

regarding Si's tweet do we know for a fact that he's working on what ever's happening today? A simple render for youtube shouldn't take 3 macs and a three capital RENDERS tweet! He might have just started doing the actual visuals for the tour? summer festivals?

#IamObviouslyHypedUp

regarding Si's tweet do we know for a fact that he's working on what ever's happening today? A simple render for youtube shouldn't take 3 macs and a three capital RENDERS tweet! He might have just started doing the actual visuals for the tour? summer festivals?

Haven't you heard? This lyric video will be a game changer for humanity.

#IamObviouslyHypedUp

If its in 4k maybe. Also notice how multiple people have asked him if its Muse related and he hasn't denied or said anything. But he's replied to other comments. I'd say that's a good sign.