By the way, what that "Psycho" in Matt's tweet could be?

In my opinion, if it's gonna be an actual track, it will be a usual long song instead of a simple intro.

not necessarily. it can be 30s or so album teaser. like when the first bit of Unsustainable was released.

Anyone putting their money on any of this Zane Lowe nonsense out of nowhere are likely to end up disappointed. The guy's a celebrated radio host right? I doubt the thing on top of his to do list is make sure to premiere one last track on the last show he does. That would only eclipse and undermine the fact that it's his last day

Anyone putting their money on any of this Zane Lowe nonsense out of nowhere are likely to end up disappointed. The guy's a celebrated radio host right? I doubt the thing on top of his to do list is make sure to premiere one last track on the last show he does. That would only eclipse and undermine the fact that it's his last day

Maybe not his last show but you can bet on it being one of them. Every time a Muse song has premiered since at least TR (including NSC and Survival) it has been done on Zanes show. The dudes a huge muse fanboy. I'm sure he'd be excited to premiere their newest release one more time before he leaves radio.

The guy isn't going to put himself before the music! He's a professional and a big muse fan. I rekon there's a pretty good chance he will debut it if given the chance, there's no way he would say no to that!

I see the logic on both sides of course, I just think itll have to be announced to premiere exclusively on his show within like 2 days for it to make sense. This is all conjecture so far, but I'd be surprised because I feel like the past premieres he's done have all had around a week of advance notice to build hype

I see the logic on both sides of course, I just think itll have to be announced to premiere exclusively on his show within like 2 days for it to make sense. This is all conjecture so far, but I'd be surprised because I feel like the past premieres he's done have all had around a week of advance notice to build hype

I'm expecting some kind of announcement on monday or tuesday so if anything announcement then and show on thursday.