Maybe those were working titles for Psycho and Dead Inside? They don't seem like song titles but I have no idea.

Actually this sounds about right. This would be listed above if it wasn't the same two tracks. I think these were just working titles as well.

I don't think the people who make the videos would've had access to any song before they had been properly named. The name is a important part of the concept of the video, I guess.

That said, Hollow Point Bullet sounds awesome :D

...and raw.

Voice over work I think. Seems like they're roles. But really it's anyone's guess.

It says he was director of photography. I thought this too until I noticed that. Pretty sure they're working titles because this section of his résumé omits "Psycho" and "Dead Inside". Also 10 bucks says "Dead Inside" is that monstrous 7-string track riff thst was teased

He would have removed the song titles, although there are screenshots somewhere.

That's great, I guess Warner's watching this thread. Hey boys!

I was so bummed when he said he didn't take a screenshot. he blew it.

oon I guess though, if they're getting ready to put up merch and at least some designed.

He totally did. But hey, good news. Stuff is coming really soon!

That's great, I guess Warner's watching this thread. Hey boys!

I'd say the guy just noticed a heap of hits on his LinkedIn page and realized/perhaps Warner is really spying on us (although I doubt it). LinkedIn metrics are pretty visible, so I'd say he would have realized that the massive amount of profile views were us :p