Looks decent enough for a small, intimate gig. They genuinely seem to be pushing this heavy direction, at least for the festival season. Fair enough if Muse want to keep the other new songs under wraps until after the first single release or nearer the first festival gigs or even album release. It's possible they haven't had a chance to rehearse how they are going to play them live as well.

Plus they got Uno as the random Showbiz song that Muse choose bring back from the grave. I'm assuming this isn't a jazzy piano version this time...

Was kind of hoping Psycho would replace Uprising though, they are just too similar and Psycho is better imo.

You saw 30 seconds??

It's on Instagram. It didn't suck, people who were there say it's Dead Star 2.0. Vid cuts out just before the "DRONES!" scream.

LYRICS:

"my heart, with no recourse, and there's no one behind the wheel, hellfire, you (widen behind?) killed by... DRONES"!

It's on Instagram. It didn't suck, people who were there say it's Dead Star 2.0. Vid cuts out just before the "DRONES!" scream.

LYRICS:

"my heart, with no recourse, and there's no one behind the wheel, hellfire, you (widen behind?) killed by... DRONES"!

Heart

Mind

Soul

2/3 so far :LOL:

LYRICS:

I was asking because that video is 15 sec and wondering if there was a 30 second one somewhere.

And it sounds awesome imo.