I actually think psycho is done really well vocally, contrary to my last post, but after listening to it quite a bit more now, I really quite like it. The only thing I still struggle with is imagining Chris performing the backing vocals to "your aaaaaasss" seriously. But I'm sure after seeing it live I'll appreciate it a lot more! Can't wait, hope we get some dead star/ fury on there

Betting it'll just be the Corts and the 7 string being pulled out of retirement.
or maybe he's found some new use for the midi pad again ... but I'm not convinced about the corts. he might just them just to promote but I don't see why he would prefer them over his own collection.

Is it just me, or is the snippet of Psycho they posted the other week not actually in the song, because in the IG clip I swear the "I'm gonna"'s are earlier than in the song? :$

Well the IG thing was during mixing, wasn't it? So it would make sense if the final thing is a bit different.

(Even though mixing is obviously something else, but I don't think they'd shy away from changing something)