We don't. Its just the style of Muse we loved and its clear for various reasons that were not getting it back. The post 2009 fans if they love that style of Muse then be happy that it looks like it's here to stay.

Who is this unified 'we' you keep going on about? Is there a memberlist available?

Did you even read what I posted?

Tbh I can't make up my mind. I'm convinced that it's a concept album, and that it's definitely serious in that context, but then if the whole thing is like Matt's fascination with conspiracy theories in general (ie he kinda laughs at it and likes to try and see things from the perspective of those who actually believe it)...I dunno.

If he's seriously trying to send out a message, it's really tacky.

Also, the whole "it's not serious" is basically just the music version of this:

mBN4gzG.png

This. So much this. So spot on.

Who is this unified 'we' you keep going on about? Is there a memberlist available?

Did you even read what I posted?

People who liked the old style of Muse and are also unhappy with the new style, last three albums. It's clear that's who I meant.

Not every old fan is unhappy with the new direction. I'm referring to those of us that are.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

People who liked the old style of Muse and are also unhappy with the new style, last three albums. Are you dense? It's clear that's who I meant.

Not every old fan is unhappy with the new direction. I'm referring to those of us that are.

I can't fucking read your mind now can I? That's not what you said in your previous posts.

I used to argue when especiallymy grandparents told me, everything was better in the early days. My parents did it as well, but being the 60's generation they kinda took it more at ease. I realised my argumentation was right, because some things might have been better in the early days, but not everything! And everyone who tells me the music of the 80s and 90's are crap didn't live back then! So, one has to move on in life, take it as a gift to have experience great times (musically) but it is not that bad nowadays...you have to search a bit more to find it :p

Tell me if I am talking to myself :/

Says the guy who took Guiding Light as a username.

Despite my reservations, I like the song.

I was talking about GL, you think it is shit right...

FFS it's an okay song, nothing special but nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It's not like I built a fucking shrine to it in my garden....

FYI I chose GL as my username because I think the name is cool and I knew people didn't like it on here so I guess I was just being a bit of a contrarian in that respect :LOL:

I was talking about GL, you think it is shit right...

FFS it's an okay song, nothing special but nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It's not like I built a fucking shrine to it in my garden....

FYI I chose GL as my username because I think the name is cool and I knew people didn't like it on here so I guess I was just being a bit of a contrarian in that respect :LOL:

When I first read your username I thought that this is your facourite song :)