So if Drones is the last track on the album I take it we can expect that cheesy chanting rock track to be it huh?

Guess that puts it with BHAR as one of the few albums to not have a moody track as a closer.

I was dying for a Ruled By Secrecy-esque closer so hopefully not...:(

This is so upsetting. I could see a one off promotional gig before the festivals, but a whole tour that I can't get to...

Its kind of heartbreaking.

I hear you on that, my girlfriend has been checking in for news on the album/tour daily and caught the news the minute it was released... She just isn't a member of this message board so no luck... I can only imagine that general release of whats left (if any) will go live tomorrow morning? You can only buy 2 at a time so fingers crossed there will be some left for us unfortunates!

So if Drones is the last track on the album I take it we can expect that cheesy chanting rock track to be it huh?

Guess that puts it with BHAR as one of the few albums to not have a moody track as a closer.

Just a guess, but I think "Drill Sergeant" will be the track we heard with the chants.