Again i have to read all the news AFTER they happened...but great news, and Matt coming on the forum was nice :)

would be great if you come back to the forum, and discuss the video with us after it's Released ok?

It was nice to have him post to clarify a few things, he was under no obligation to do so and now we find other things relating to the release to go round in circles with :p

Though I wish the hand was a part of the Drones era - since it looks cool.

I don't want to rush it, but this album is looking quite cohesive to me so far. I mean, the only descriptions we've heard were about 'rock' and 'riffs' and heaviness. sure we've got strtings and the cow, but it's not something like face melting metal flamenco dubstep cowboy psychedelia with christian gansta rap jazz.

Absolute radio just mentioned that Chris O'Connell will be announcing an exclusive secret gig tomorrow morning for a big band. Could be Mumford (given its absolute) but considering they're (Muse) likely back in London with their crew?

Edited by Phil2211

It'd get some more notice/promotion. Literally no one is talking about it anywhere

Hmm that sounds about right. A potential "surprise" premiere may pull in listeners to a show but the show itself has to exist and should not be a surprise... otherwise there may not be listeners at all ha.. :)

Absolute radio just mentioned that Chris O'Connell will be announcing an exclusive secret gig tomorrow morning for a big band. Could be Mumford (given its absolute) but considering they're likely back in London with their crew?

Its highly possible that its Muse. Absolute have done competitions for Muse before. It does make sense that they will be performing ~somewhere~. Their Sound engineer, tour manager, the whole band and all their equipment is in London...