I don't know about you guys but I'm super stoked to find out what the tracklist is. I get the feeling we'll be able to spot whether the CEII track made the cut based on its title.

Same, I can't wait to see the tracklist. If CEII does make it, I hope they don't just call it that. Not that they would but you never know...

Same, I can't wait to see the tracklist. If CEII does make it, I hope they don't just call it that. Not that they would but you never know...

Don't really mind the name Citizen Erased II. It's basic, but if it's the conceptual sequel then it makes sense. I like it when albums have part 1 and part 2 of the same named song etc.

Don't really mind the name Citizen Erased II. It's basic, but if it's the conceptual sequel then it makes sense. I like it when albums have part 1 and part 2 of the same named song etc.

MMJ's "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream" <3

I imagine Psycho will have the Psychological Abuse intro, then continuing with the first riff played in the last IG tease, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, "i'm gonna make, i'm gonna break you, i wanna make you a fucking psychooo!", 0305030!!! :D

Probably I'm wrong, but it's fun guessing.

I wouldn't mind it either. I'd rather that than something like "Citizen Obliterated". "Citizen Rewritten" would be clever though as a title, pun on it being a sequel as well as keeping the lexicon of writing.

Citizen Reformed or something along those lines would be cool.

It would make sense considering the context. If this album is more conceptual than Matt lets on then it could address the rebuilding of someone's identity along similar lines that 'Psycho' seems to address.

So a new rumour? drones is a sequel to Citizen erased? Ok, let's talk about if for pages and we'll find it on the net in some days :LOL: i guess we have a power to spread "news" like the apple event, hm....some journalists are reading the board...and twitter :$;)