Has anyone tweeted at Live 105 asking for confirmation? I would but I don't have Twitter.

It seems to me that if they were going to premiere the new single, they'd want to publicize it a bit more than just mentioning it on air once.

Has anyone tweeted at Live 105 asking for confirmation? I would but I don't have Twitter.

It seems to me that if they were going to premiere the new single, they'd want to publicize it a bit more than just mentioning it on air once.

Nobody has and I'm too lazy to.

But it doesn't

I agree with you, I'm not a big fan of that interpretation. But he's entitled to his opinion that it sounds good, just as much as we are entitled to opine that it doesnt sound good (to us). It's his opinion so I don't think you should write in such a way to suggest his opinion is wrong, as if it's a fact that the interpretation doesn't sound good.

:)

Edited by Demonocracy
edited to add a smiley face, fabri style

I agree with you, I'm not a big fan of that interpretation. But he's entitled to his opinion that it sounds good, just as much as we are entitled to opine that it doesnt sound good (to us). It's his opinion so I don't think you should write in such a way to suggest his opinion is wrong, as if it's a fact that the interpretation doesn't sound good.

ITT: opinions.

People shouldn't have to spell out that an opinion is an opinion unless it gets offensive with put downs, because then it becomes an angry assertion. Assertions are still opinions, so those are fine. But angry assertions just make people angry.

ITT: opinions.

People shouldn't have to spell out that an opinion is an opinion unless it gets offensive with put downs, because then it becomes an angry assertion. Assertions are still opinions, so those are fine. But angry assertions just make people angry.

That isn't a very cogent argument...

Yesterday someone asked Bennet this: (we already talked about yesterday)

Matt ‏@MJFoad 15 h

Monday?

And Bennet yesterday said this:

Si Bennett

‏@pibennett

oneday

Perhaps not mean anything, and today we do not get anything, but "oneday" is today.

https://twitter.com/pibennett/status/574291642670276609

One day could be anytime in the future. That narrows it down, though!

Hello peeps. Long time no see.

The IG clips sound promising. I'm cautiously optimistic about this album.

Looking forward to the single release, although whether it's an indication of what the album sounds like on the whole is another matter. Not a fan of the "Psycho" title, though, if indeed that is the name of the song. Seems kind of juvenile.

Do I have to add "in my opinion" to every post? Get a grip