Probably the best drive pedal I've used in my life. Helps that I got it at a steal of a price too :LOL:This probably isn't leaving my pedalboard ever.

Also I saw the troglys show with that headless SG. that is crazy, but i mean...plus points for most creative restoration.

Probably the best drive pedal I've used in my life. Helps that I got it at a steal of a price too :LOL:This probably isn't leaving my pedalboard ever.

Nice. Remember to mess with the internal trim pot as well - makes a bit of a difference in the sweep of the gain control (or something like that)

Has anyone here used lighter fluid to get years of grime off a guitar? I’ve heard it can be good for really bad dirt but not sure it it’s a good idea to use or not.

I've only really used it on the fretboards, but I've HEARD it's ok to use on finishes as well.

If you use it on your fretboard, it'll dry it out within seconds, so have some oil ready.

I've only really used it on the fretboards, but I've HEARD it's ok to use on finishes as well.

If you use it on your fretboard, it'll dry it out within seconds, so have some oil ready.

I'll probably use that then, my les paul jr is covered in grime mojo even though it hasn't been played in 6+ years.

No. Thats just weird

Edit - remains here

https://m.imgur.com/a/KvQtPfB

Nice.

No. Thats just weird

Edit - remains here

https://m.imgur.com/a/KvQtPfB

It is, isn't it.

And I guess I'll have to wait until next year. I had a number of opportunities to try it as well...

I'll probably use that then, my les paul jr is covered in grime mojo even though it hasn't been played in 6+ years.

Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

And I used some on a satin finish yesterday. Didn't seem to damage anything. But then it didn't clean the super glue off either. :facepalm:

I've done a few things... I think

Also, just got the Tom Morello newsletter, and apparently this is an option when you pre-order the new album

The coffee table book gives a peek into Tom's artistic journey featuring never before seen photos throughout his career, an in-depth look at his guitar collection, and exclusive interviews with collaborators from the new record.

:eek:

Why can't other bands do that?

Anyone seen Radiohead on their current tour? Managed to see them last week and the show was fantastic. Thom's voice sounded fairly on point too compared to some audio I'd heard from shows within the last year or two. The only complaint I had was the middle of the setlist was a bit of a drag.

Anyone seen Radiohead on their current tour? Managed to see them last week and the show was fantastic. Thom's voice sounded fairly on point too compared to some audio I'd heard from shows within the last year or two. The only complaint I had was the middle of the setlist was a bit of a drag.

I saw them last July and it was one of the best gigs I’ve been to. Set list was brilliant too. Plus I spotted the EOB Strat on stage before I knew Fender had made the signature model :nerd:

K&T level complete.

Sorted. I will assume that my man points are back up to zero now.

I do have to replace the body on the blue one though. The anti mojo turned that and a bunch of other things yellow...but it's good news for @jbias12 anyway. #bargain