We're going to start calling these people something.

And that something is.... nerds. Get it? :nerd:

I don't think any of us would be brave enough to try to film Josh's peddle board when Josh is actually there, even if he is a bit less secretive at this point.

Plus I'd be too busy trying to get him to acknowledge my existence... you know, like that guy from years ago who was rehearsing what he was going to say to MB if he ever met him.

Which he did, and then he forgot everything.

We're going to start calling these people something.

And that something is.... nerds. Get it? :nerd:

I don't think any of us would be brave enough to try to film Josh's peddle board when Josh is actually there, even if he is a bit less secretive at this point.

Plus I'd be too busy trying to get him to acknowledge my existence... you know, like that guy from years ago who was rehearsing what he was going to say to MB if he ever met him.

Which he did, and then he forgot everything.

I like it :nerd:

Nah we definitely wouldn't be :LOL:

Also, did you meet biffy one time outside a small venue? Hoping I will next month but seriously doubt it'll happen.

I like it :nerd:

Nah we definitely wouldn't be :LOL:

Also, did you meet biffy one time outside a small venue? Hoping I will next month but seriously doubt it'll happen.

I've had a number of opportunities to meet him as well. Still gutted about last time - he was (literally) right around the corner signing stuff at one point, but I was busy taking pictures of the rainforest things

And yeah. It actually wasn't that difficult, but this was in 2013, and they STILL aren't that well known over here. I think I was 10th in line, and I got there mid afternoon.

How big is this venue? I recall the one I went to was around 550 people, but even then, the queue didn't really start growing until around 7pm or so

I've had a number of opportunities to meet him as well. Still gutted about last time - he was (literally) right around the corner signing stuff at one point, but I was busy taking pictures of the rainforest things

And yeah. It actually wasn't that difficult, but this was in 2013, and they STILL aren't that well known over here. I think I was 10th in line, and I got there mid afternoon.

How big is this venue? I recall the one I went to was around 550 people, but even then, the queue didn't really start growing until around 7pm or so

Oh shit.

Ah, this venue's 2200 capacity, which is still small for their gigs here, but will probably be impossible to see them if I hang about outside after the show. :ninja:

Oh shit.

Ah, this venue's 2200 capacity, which is still small for their gigs here, but will probably be impossible to see them if I hang about outside after the show. :ninja:

Yeah that's still not massive. Are you going to arrive early? I suppose there's more of a chance that you'll meet them afterwards, but still..

Been a while for me too. I got a new addition to my family though.

IMG_20180903_095817320_HDR.jpg

Welcome back.

Sorry if I don't sound as excited. It's just because you're not Bs. Nothing personal.

And that looks good. Not familiar with them, but nice sunburst.

Not too bad, really tired at the moment, haha! But yeah, I don't drop in here that much these days. I don't have a whole lot to say to be honest, haha!

Was it something I said? I'm sorry if I offended you :$ It's just because when you're offline, I'm always rehearsing what I'm going to say when you sign in again, and then I instantly forget...

It's moments like this when I need Macaroon to come out of nowhere and make things less awkward for me, by making things more awkward for everyone else.

Haha, no, no, it's just that since I got my third Manson (and got it fixed), I haven't had much to add here really. I do have a question for anyone who understands midi and wiring stuff though. I've been trying to find somewhere I can get a new midi cable where all five pins are connected, which I need for powering the XY screen on two of my guitars. I've finally found a description saying that what I need is a DIN cable, which has all five pins connected, unlike a regular midi cable which only uses three. I just need to know, is a DIN cable wired the same way as the MIDI cable for the normal three pins, so the same pins do the same job and the same pins are spare, etc? I assume so, but I don't have that much knowledge about the details on that kind of thing, so if anyone's got the answer, that would be great. Then I can order one of these DIN cables and replace my current one which is wearing out and causing problems. It's just that I don't know how that cable was made, haha!

• 2 weeks later...