*slowly raises hand*

Am I the only one who thinks Chris' tones are fucking awful these days? Every song is the same.

Also bad

I went back and watched a bunch of Reading 2011 videos. Supermassive Black Hole sounded fucking fab then. Just no punch or high end to most of his tones now.

This was refreshing though

rNm7zpbhilQ

Well it's not Christmas yet, so it's not an OC-3...

Jealous. Let me know what you think of it, and if you ever decide to sell :ninja:

It's incredible. Just utterly filthy :facemelt: Could maybe swap you it for the rust relic... ;)

Did you ask green carrot about another batch? Last I heard they were considering making more.

Nerd_herd, do tell...

The infatuator finally arrived, so I might stop posting about it constantly... but probably not.

Well.

Obviously someone is quite busy with their Steal modified Cort. :phu:

Me? I'm fancy and have a Manson modified one :fancy:

Is Matt actually using amps again?

I imagine he's doing what a lot of Kemper artists seem to do and using amps for most sounds then Kemper for a few specific effects.

But all his tones sound so shit I can't see how they're the amps he has. They sound nothing like his studio or past tones

I imagine he's doing what a lot of Kemper artists seem to do and using amps for most sounds then Kemper for a few specific effects.

But all his tones sound so shit I can't see how they're the amps he has. They sound nothing like his studio or past tones

He uses Kempers for amp models then axe fx for effects.

Why is Matt's live guitar tone so fucking grim the past few years

It's so thin it's crazy. I use a digital setup myself but it's not that hard to get a thick and punchy sound doing so.

Perhaps I should rephrase, Kemper for a few specific tones that he got in the studio that are tricky to recreate live

I'd not be surprised if he used the kemper for a lot more than that given he's got two or three of them in his rack.

So, anyone else here with any experience on the Mooer Tender Octaver? Personally bought it as a bit of an impulse buy and just to play around, but with enough tweaking I've started to notice it's a real sweet octaver for bass. Can hit that Starlight-type growliness when paired with OS-2 without getting muddy all day and is still pretty versatile. Also freakin fantastic for splashing ontop of some fills in heavier stuff.

So, anyone else here with any experience on the Mooer Tender Octaver? Personally bought it as a bit of an impulse buy and just to play around, but with enough tweaking I've started to notice it's a real sweet octaver for bass. Can hit that Starlight-type growliness when paired with OS-2 without getting muddy all day and is still pretty versatile. Also freakin fantastic for splashing ontop of some fills in heavier stuff.

Yeah it's a sick pedal, we have one in the shop are and it's real good for Jack White kinda stuff as well. Think i'll be buying it soon haha

I'd not be surprised if he used the kemper for a lot more than that given he's got two or three of them in his rack.

I always used to believe each different Kemper was a profile of each amp he used to use (eg Vox, Marshall, Diesel etc) because you can then still apply effects to individual amp tones before blending the overall tone.

Anyone know what the whole computer setup his tech was talking about on the last tour was again?

I always used to believe each different Kemper was a profile of each amp he used to use (eg Vox, Marshall, Diesel etc) because you can then still apply effects to individual amp tones before blending the overall tone.

Anyone know what the whole computer setup his tech was talking about on the last tour was again?

Yeah, I thought he was blending different amps together with the 3 Kempers, or maybe using them for wet/dry/wet.

Any photos of his new/most recent rig about? Don't know anything about the computer setup.