I'd be surprised if it was for low gain sounds, although it is weirdly cool to set the gain low on one, tone and low end right up, neck pickup for a fat as fuck, yet attacking tone.

Either its for any of his Strats that might be thinner sounding or solos. It is a similar pedal to the MT2, just a different approach to tone/EQ.

Hadn't thought of that, he uses some other boss distortion pedal as well from what I remember. Maybe a DS-1 for the lower gain stuff.

I think I know what you're referring to. The one he used for animal style?

And yes, but I think he was before your time.

Yeah, that one.

From my years of lurking on here before joining, I think I know who you mean now :ninja:.

Yeah, that one.

The red one? That's the mega distortion (MD-2 I think). I heard he used a DS-1 in the past though, but can't confirm.

I really want to see them again. The first time I saw them, the beginning of this song just blew my face off. Or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0F1nahW9AQ

Same for the second (above) and third time I guess. It's not one of their greatest ones, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

There are just moments like that. Like the end of that golden rule, the beginning of 57, or the end of spanish radio.

The red one? That's the mega distortion (MD-2 I think). I heard he used a DS-1 in the past though, but can't confirm.

I really want to see them again. The first time I saw them, the beginning of this song just blew my face off. Or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0F1nahW9AQ

Same for the second (above) and third time I guess. It's not one of their greatest ones, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

There are just moments like that. Like the end of that golden rule, the beginning of 57, or the end of spanish radio.

I meant the sound for Animal Style, not sure which pedal/amp it is though. Going by the video, the DS-1 is gone (if there was ever one in the rig).

So do I! Yeah, I know what you mean, it's certainly got some oomph.

Evening all, where are you lads buying your peddles these days?

Usually from Andertons.

I meant the sound for Animal Style, not sure which pedal/amp it is though. Going by the video, the DS-1 is gone (if there was ever one in the rig).

So do I! Yeah, I know what you mean, it's certainly got some oomph.

Oh right. I think that was actually on the kemper, but I can't remember. Might be time to watch the entire thing all over again.

Evening all, where are you lads buying your peddles these days?

Besides the obvious, I thought this place had a fairly decent selection. Most were towards high end, but still, a good variety overall.

https://www.vintageguitarboutique.com/

Other than that, I've only really been to the shops on denmark street. The only shop I'd actually go to for pedals is wunjo's, mainly because they seem to always have a number of interesting second hand pedals in. Got an old fuzz probe for a really good price last time I was there.

Usually from Andertons.

Have you been there before? I've not been to any shops besides Mansons and a few in central London. One that I want to visit next time is World Guitars, just to try out some of those guitars sherpa_man raves about.

Oh right. I think that was actually on the kemper, but I can't remember. Might be time to watch the entire thing all over again.

Besides the obvious, I thought this place had a fairly decent selection. Most were towards high end, but still, a good variety overall.

https://www.vintageguitarboutique.com/

Other than that, I've only really been to the shops on denmark street. The only shop I'd actually go to for pedals is wunjo's, mainly because they seem to always have a number of interesting second hand pedals in. Got an old fuzz probe for a really good price last time I was there.

Have you been there before? I've not been to any shops besides Mansons and a few in central London. One that I want to visit next time is World Guitars, just to try out some of those guitars sherpa_man raves about.

Thinking it might partly be the Hayden profiled into the Kemper... but I have no clue really.

Nah, I've not been to the shop, usually I buy pedals online (which sometimes isn't the best idea). Used to always get them from guitarguitar but haven't been to a guitar shop for ages. Need to change that soon.

Thinking it might partly be the Hayden profiled into the Kemper... but I have no clue really.

Nah, I've not been to the shop, usually I buy pedals online (which sometimes isn't the best idea). Used to always get them from guitarguitar but haven't been to a guitar shop for ages. Need to change that soon.

I think so too. He likes that for lower gain tones it seems.

And it really isn't :facepalm:

Also, does soundcloud still embed here? I don't think it does. Finally uploading some stuff...

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jamespetrow/no-1-nose[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I think I did Dave justice for the first one. Second one is just trying to learn how to use the synths properly :facepalm:

IIRC Mr Clyro only uses Kemper for the odd sound in a couple of songs. I wanna say it was Biblical he uses it in? But yeah he's mainly just the actual amps and barely any kemper

Does posting the link rather than embedding it work?

It does, but it's more because

"Hey guys, check out my new psycho cover"

"Post the link, soundcloud player is broken"

"here's the link"

Of course, it's not really a big deal, but I guess we're spoiled with youtube's embedded player. Plus there's also the fact that there are loads of things that have been embedded previously, and now they don't work.

It does, but it's more because

"Hey guys, check out my new psycho cover"

"Post the link, soundcloud player is broken"

"here's the link"

Of course, it's not really a big deal, but I guess we're spoiled with youtube's embedded player. Plus there's also the fact that there are loads of things that have been embedded previously, and now they don't work.

Fair enough. When flash player works on here I might post a #dodgy cover, if I ever finish it. Might be one for the horrible covers thread though :LOL:

It's a bit awkward when people comment on your pictures/videos in different languages. At least they're compliments this time, and not those three guys who were insulting each other for a reason I couldn't figure out.

4be0NOa.jpg

That was only the beginning of it as well.

That's 100% accurate.

It's a bit awkward when people comment on your pictures/videos in different languages. At least they're compliments this time, and not those three guys who were insulting each other for a reason I couldn't figure out.

4be0NOa.jpg

That was only the beginning of it as well.

The guy who replied to my comment on your most recent post doesn't seem to know that the colour of a guitar is where all the tonez come from :chuckle:

The guy who replied to my comment on your most recent post doesn't seem to know that the colour of a guitar is where all the tonez come from :chuckle:

I saw that. Clearly he's not from K&T.

A few years back, who would have thought we'd be so excited over an olive green MoC?

Just got tickets to Reading Festival 2017!

Anyone else?

Do I have to decide now? I'm not completely sure if I'm coming over again next year, but I don't know how fast the tickets sell out

It would be my very first festival experience though.

If Prophets of Rage are announced I'll be there in a heartbeat

As above, I'm considering going if I end up visiting again next year. I hope prophets of rage play too... especially since Bs wouldn't meet me at Mansons that time because of his tight schedule.

It's ok though. I probably would've been really nervous... but he would've done all the talking anyway.