:nerd: Don't forget the roland GK-2.

Yeah, $400 difference between flame top and solid colour. I'm guessing the tune o matic version might be cheaper as well.

I quite like this one at 1:40. White with black binding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-t104GIuFY

Of course.

Seems none of the usual places here stock peavey guitars. But yeah, it's probably a bit cheaper without the floyd rose, but also less fun.

Ah ok, I believe that the pickup is compatible with the current GT3 internal boards, so you could use that for an internal installation I guess?

Is it an actual GT pickup?

I'm not actually doing it (maybe if it were an actual wolfgang I would, because #details)

And yes I believe so.

Of course.

Seems none of the usual places here stock peavey guitars. But yeah, it's probably a bit cheaper without the floyd rose, but also less fun.

Not just playing KoC, but also the fun of restringing.

Muse set last night was incredible. First time being in a the pit, and a small one at that. Just can't get over the fact at how sterile their setlist is and how routine they are on stage. They were by far the best musicians of the night and had the best production by a mile, but something is still somewhat missing I guess. :unsure:

PVRIS were better than I expected them to be from listening to a few minutes of two songs beforehand. Don't love 30STM either (mostly because of their WOAH WOAH based song writing), but Leto knows how to work a stage so it was entertaining. They brought about 50 of us up on the stage so it was pretty neat getting to see the venue from an artist perspective.

Muse set last night was incredible. First time being in a the pit, and a small one at that. Just can't get over the fact at how sterile their setlist is and how routine they are on stage. They were by far the best musicians of the night and had the best production by a mile, but something is still somewhat missing I guess. :unsure:

PVRIS were better than I expected them to be from listening to a few minutes of two songs beforehand. Don't love 30STM either (mostly because of their WOAH WOAH based song writing), but Leto knows how to work a stage so it was entertaining. They brought about 50 of us up on the stage so it was pretty neat getting to see the venue from an artist perspective.

Did you see the instagram post of fury being soundchecked? I wouldn't want to see something like that right before a gig, and then not actually see the song live.

I definitely felt like something was missing for the second gig I went to. It was shorter too, but it might have just been the lack of stockholm syndrome #chuggz. It was still great though - probably in the top five I've been to.

Were you on stage with 30STM then?

Did you see the instagram post of fury being soundchecked? I wouldn't want to see something like that right before a gig, and then not actually see the song live.

I definitely felt like something was missing for the second gig I went to. It was shorter too, but it might have just been the lack of stockholm syndrome #chuggz. It was still great though - probably in the top five I've been to.

They played SS, so that was a plus. Some decent outro riffage too. Concert wasn't too short, but I could have dealt with a few more lesser-known songs on top the playlist already there.

I saw the instagram sound check. I did get to see Fury the last time I saw them so I can't be too greedy I guess.

I did get up on stage. Leto was handpicking people so he shooed my fiance and I up there. Seeing a huge venue like that from stage was pretty special.

Reddit said they sound checked assassin, fury, showbiz, dead star and glorious.

Probably preparing for the London gig

Reddit said they sound checked assassin, fury, showbiz, dead star and glorious.

Probably preparing for the London gig

That's correct. Dom did an interview on radio here (which was painfully awkward due to the interviewer..) where he said they would have just said screw soundcheck, but they needed to start catching up for the charity gig.

That's correct. Dom did an interview on radio here (which was painfully awkward due to the interviewer..) where he said they would have just said screw soundcheck, but they needed to start catching up for the charity gig.

Oh wow, from Matt's IG post a couple weeks ago and this, we have reasons to hope that the charity gig would be full of deep cuts :eek:

http://imgur.com/a/IrW0c

Looks like they made a few more additions.

Didn't realize that Chris uses the Kemper too. I want one. Now where can we get this "Marshall 1959 AIR" profile

rOdQ81vl.jpg?1

But then again I keep telling myself that the thing was released so long ago it's prone to a hardware upgrade any day now :facepalm:

Edited by Cider

It's more than likely one of MB's own profiles, so it's #NotForSale not available to download.

I heard from someone who tried that setup that it didn't sound that great. I wouldn't know why, but possibly because it doesn't have the VH4 blended in.

It's more than likely one of MB's own profiles, so it's #NotForSale not available to download.

I heard from someone who tried that setup that it didn't sound that great. I wouldn't know why, but possibly because it doesn't have the VH4 blended in.

What's that whole playalong thing like? Is it through headphones because I always thought the Kemper sounds a bit naff through headphones for whatever reason

Either way someone go and pinch all the profiles with a USB stick ye?