yeah i'm definitely going with the sustainer as well but idk whether to bother with the MBK-2 if it's a decent enough pickup already in there - can put the extra quid toward the custom knobs or w/e!

Surely if you're going to spend that extra money anyway, a better pickup is worth more than custom knobs?

Surely if you're going to spend that extra money anyway, a better pickup is worth more than custom knobs?

well obviously yeah, but if I don't need to upgrade it i'd rather just buy the custom knobs instead because I don't have good money management skills :D

My cort with fuzz and coil tap will arrive tomorrow but I am not home until friday god dammit :/

It's actually a coil split. Surprised Mansons don't know the difference. Regardless, it's a great upgrade. I'm using it more than the neck pickup!

Edited by Tom//P

It's actually a coil split. Surprised Mansons don't know the difference. Regardless, it's a great upgrade. I'm using it more than the neck pickup!

Oh good to know and I'll probably use it a lot more than the neck pickup as well :happy:

There isn't a third batch yet is there? If not I'm in the second but have't heard anything new. Still not expecting it until July/August since the upgrades take longer.

Second batch already available in Jakarta.. Probably already in process of exporting to every other country..

Tbh. the cort is just wicked. Gave it a "first strum" and the crunch and sustain in it is just so awesome. It just rings and rings. The neck is very nice, needs some lemon love though but I like the gloss and shape. The pickup is good, its almost as if it was made specifically for crunchy tones. It doesen´t work that well for the heavy fuzz/supermassive tones because it doesent handle the lows that good in my opinion. Anyway, compared to my mansons it reaches high on the list, it feels like a manson and sounds like one as well. So for the love of god, please buy this guitar. Its a fucking psycho.

Feeling for you DeLarge. #hendrixstyle?