Nice to know! Any chance you could do a demo for us on youtube or something? I need my fix until I get mine:p

The tuners seem solid to me!

I can provide pictures but can't record any video as annoyingly my amp is at my friends.

Don't know what to do... Need more reviews and pictures :D

The problem is that I also want a Gretsch Duo Jet (a bit pricey tho). Complete different thing I know, but since I have a Manson, no reason to buy a Cort. But we're not reasonable here, are we?

Yep, I agree. Thomann is cheaper than anyone and they almost always have stock. Plus shipping is usually free above 200€ (at least on the french website).

except they have the worst customer service and are never consistent with their delivery promises. I've ordered from them many times because they're cheapest option. But I wouldn't recommend them generally.

except they have the worst customer service and are never consistent with their delivery promises. I've ordered from them many times because they're cheapest option. But I wouldn't recommend them generally.

Well, I don't agree at all. I've almost ordered everything from them and I never had a single problem, never! Always delivered in more or less 3 days (and free most of the time), and never had to send back a product (that may be in that case you could have some problem, don't know).

I might have been lucky, or you might not.

I would say quite the opposite ! But I've the advantage to live near Germany (Belgium).

I would say quite the opposite ! But I've the advantage to live near Germany (Belgium).

Well, I don't agree at all. I've almost ordered everything from them and I never had a single problem, never! Always delivered in more or less 3 days (and free most of the time), and never had to send back a product (that may be in that case you could have some problem, don't know).

I might have been lucky, or you might not.

Maybe it's just their UK delivery. or my luck.