Stockholm Syndrome solo effect

X3RICK001

Solo is phase90 set slow. Intro was the wah probe, I think he used that on the hullabaloo shows too if you look that up. Doesn't use it much after that afaik.

Are you sure it's a phaser? It sounds more like a flanger to my ears... But maybe that's just my ears :D

Flange is just a more aggressive phase effect but I'm pretty sure it was the phase 90.

Well, I'm not an expert, so I don't know the difference between phaser and flanger (I mean, the difference in term of physics), but I'm pretty sure the flanger is more than an agressive phase effect. For me it's just completely different.

I'm still sure it's not a phaser but a flanger, but again I may be wrong :D

Well, I'm not an expert, so I don't know the difference between phaser and flanger (I mean, the difference in term of physics), but I'm pretty sure the flanger is more than an agressive phase effect. For me it's just completely different.

They do work differently, bit unfair to describe one as more aggressive than the other. Flangers use delay and phasers use filters.

I'd go with phaser with a lot of feedback blended with the original signal rather than flanging, which would sound more "aeroplane"-esque in comparison.

When i describe the flanger as more aggressive, I don't not considering one effect more aggressive or pronounced than the other, just the sound feels more aggressive I guess? Sounds are a bitch to explain sometimes haha.

Ex: Matt explaining Unsustainable, right after the weeoo weooo part do like boowww (or whatever it is he said exactly)