POLL: What 10 songs would you most like to appear on Muse's 20th anniversary tour?

ryanp16

As it stands

Citizen Erased 501

Fury 457

Showbiz 444

Muscle Museum 409

Dead Star 396

Bliss 300

Assassin 294

Glorious 288

Butterflies & Hurricanes 286

The Small Print 256

Pretty solid song selection. Bliss, CE and B&H are a bit stupid of choices, But I guess they're fairly solid songs. Can't believe CoD dropped out. No full piano-based songs there either, would've thought at least Space Dementia would've got there.

It's also blasphemy that B&H was 2 votes behind Glorious :mad:

While there was a tie Space Dementia was in the list and so was Stockholm, so after everyone spammed to try and get TSP ahead of SS it also got past SD. Since the tie elsewhere ended only one of them could have made it in, unfortunately.

Space Dementia is out? Close the poll before something worst happen.

It was closed today at 12pm GMT. The final results were posted a few pages back.

Edit: Well, it's not closed, but results aren't being counted.

Edited by ryanp16

Paul you should totally tell him to play Hyper Chondriac Music when you meet him, regardless of the list

like, say "you know a real favourite of mine is HCM, wouldn't it be cool to play that at an intimate gig ;):D :thumbsup:"

Edited by fabripav

Paul you should totally tell him to play Hyper Chondriac Music when you meet him, regardless of the list

This.

In response to what Simon said earlier, I think Glorious could go either way depending on crowd reaction and how into it the band are. If both went for it, it'd would just be awesome.

Screenager is massively underrated so I wasn't expecting it to do well tbh. I'm most annoyed about the lack of votes for Redemption, FAWY and HCM.

Screenager's not that good live, to be fair. I imagine it'd be better at an intimate with no one talking over it, but I think it'd still be kind of dull.

like, say "you know a real favourite of mine is HCM, wouldn't it be cool to play that at an intimate gig ;):D :thumbsup:"

It shall be done.

This.

In response to what Simon said earlier, I think Glorious could go either way depending on crowd reaction and how into it the band are. If both went for it, it'd would just be awesome.

It looked great in one of the videos from 2005. There's one where the security guy behind the barrier starts headbanging. :LOL:

Glorious is something I can imagine having a massive sing along in a small gig full of hardcore gigs.

Screenager's not that good live, to be fair. I imagine it'd be better at an intimate with no one talking over it, but I think it'd still be kind of dull.

It sounds amazing on Hullabaloo.

This.

The chorus would be so immense nowadays. IT ROOOOCKETS THROUGH THE UNIVERSE

Would make for a great mellow moment imo

It sounds amazing on Hullabaloo.

Listening to it on a live album or watching a pro-shot of it isn't the same as actually being there while it's being played though. It just felt kind of meh when I saw it (though granted, I liked Matt's guitar playing/tone a lot) 'cause it's short and doesn't really do much/go anywhere. Could be nice if it got a sing-along for the chorus though.

Listening to it on a live album or watching a pro-shot of it isn't the same as actually being there while it's being played though. It just felt kind of meh when I saw it (though granted, I liked Matt's guitar playing/tone a lot) 'cause it's short and doesn't really do much/go anywhere. Could be nice if it got a sing-along for the chorus though.

Yeah the chorus could be great. Tbh I'm not overly fond of the guitar version. I much prefer the piano version.

Given that there will be about two weeks between Matt recieving the list and the Sao Paulo gig, I guess we'll know it worked if Glorious, Assassin, Showbiz and Muscle Museum come back.