Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

When I went to see H.A.A.R.P. in the cinema, singing, etc, was encouraged. The volume was so loud you wouldn't be able to hear anyone else anyway, it was just making sure everyone had a good time and enjoyed it as if they were there.

Anyone going to see it at Manchester Lowry?

Have a bad feeling that my tickets are going to be messed up. I went online and selected 4 seats and even chose the seats but when I completed my order it only said I'd booked 2. I phoned up and they confirmed I'd only booked 2 and I had to order another 2 but the 2 seats next to my original 2 weren't available (sold to me?) so I was given the 2 directly in front. So I've got a feeling I'm going to go there and find I've got either 2 or 6 seats.

So, Unsustainable was cut because, more or less:

It is a bit weird is not it? Muse tends to be serious, but occasionally it is so serious that we want to add stupid stuff too. Video Panic Station is a perfect example and the second example is the robot that appears on Unsustainable. When we watched the video, we saw that the film was in the emotion, there is a real concept, with the actors and the rest, and when the robot arrived, we said "what the f ** **? "It had nothing to do with the rest! And we thought about it and wondered if in ten years we would want to revisit Charles robot and especially if you would be proud ... and was unanimously voted no!

http://www.parismatch.com/Culture/Musique/En-exclusivite-Matthew-Bellamy-se-confie-535165

I thought the Tokyo show with all the epic b-sides and old school stuff was supposed to be released as an extra to this?

I'm rather disappointed. Been looking forward to a Muse blu-ray in years, but this just seems like a sub-standard release. Pretty much decided to skip the theatrical release after hearing of the set list cuts.

Plus the full set list at Rome wasn't much cop anyway. I saw them twice on this tour and both times had better sets*.

(*All IMO of course)

It was never supposed to be an extra. There was only a few comments after the gig that actually hinted it would be released at all (and a recent interview just confirming they filmed it).

I don't see why they would give hints about filming the gig if they didn't intend on releasing it in some way later on. I'll be outright dissapointed if we don't see any from this gig within christmas.

I don't see why they would give hints about filming the gig if they didn't intend on releasing it in some way later on. I'll be outright dissapointed if we don't see any from this gig within christmas.

It still could be released. But there was nothing to suggest it would have been bundled with Rome.

If I recall, Kirk did more than hint, didn't he?

Yeah

Tom Kirk ‏@Nowherethomas 13 Aug

Yes this will be made into a film. Myself and @qualtrough filmed the whole thing. #JapaneseRelease

And don't forget this:

Tom Kirk ‏@Nowherethomas 12 Aug

“@WickedMuser: @Nowherethomas Fuck you, sincerely Sweden.”

That's a bit harsh on Sweden. #YouGaveUsAbbaAfterAll

Which is one of the best tweets of all time. OF ALL TIME!