Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

From what I hear..there's not a whole lot of difference between 2k and 4k. I will be seing it Nov. 6th in Pasadena , Ca in 2k. It's aslo beeing shown Nov.12 in Hollywood. May go see it twice!!

Isn't there a point where it depends on screen size and how far away from the screen you are because the human eye can't detect the detail.

You can tell a huge difference in the cinema, from what I've heard (and what the reviews imply.)

And from my experience with the 4k TVs at the store, you can actually see it on there, as well (at least you could on the 60" TVs they were demoing.)

Now... the source material would have to be a GOOD quality, obviously shot in 4k, and you could tell the demo they were showing was a VERY ideal situation... but yeah, you could definitely tell the improvement.

And I'm assuming the gig is shot optimally, if they're going to use in the UK to demo the TVs.

Still sad I will never see it. :'(

Stockholm Syndrome, Unsustainable and Liquid State are in the extras section but from other gigs so it is unlikely those will be in the cinema.

Stockholm Syndrome and Unsustainable from Las Vegas and Liquid State from Dallas.

What the hell....? Were there sound problems or mistakes in the Rome was that the picky bastards threw them out over a la War Child?

*edit... wait, Survival isn't on the CD? And why is the order switched a bit?

The industry needs to do a better marketing job selling 4k before it becomes a thing.

Not that many people even get what it is, and it's not going to take off at a minimum of $6k a TV.

General HD was the same when it started becoming common not too long ago. The industry is just really slow in moving to new standards. In a few years TV prices will go down and all they have to do is market as "Ultra HD".

General HD was the same when it started becoming common not too long ago. The industry is just really slow in moving to new standards. In a few years TV prices will go down and all they have to do is market as "Ultra HD".

I'd like to believe this, but the amount of people who still buy $200 HD TVs at Walmart and think they are amazing, and then watch their non-progressive scan DVD players and non-HD channels on those shit TVs break my heart. :supersad:

My dad refuses to watch the HD TV stations, even though all you have to do is click ONE button on the remote to get to them... and says he doesn't understand or see the difference.

I'd like to believe this, but the amount of people who still buy $200 HD TVs at Walmart and think they are amazing, and then watch their non-progressive scan DVD players and non-HD channels on those shit TVs break my heart. :supersad:

My dad refuses to watch the HD TV stations, even though all you have to do is click ONE button on the remote to get to them... and says he doesn't understand or see the difference.

If they're selling the TVs I don't think they care how knowledgeable the market is.

is anyone going to see it in Nottingham (UK)? because I have just checked on the Cineworld site to see how many people are going and it says "The number of people going is:

0" and I don't want to be the only one sat in there. Also why was unsustainable cut when it's the unsustainable tour? :logic:

is anyone going to see it in Nottingham (UK)? because I have just checked on the Cineworld site to see how many people are going and it says "The number of people going is:

0" and I don't want to be the only one sat in there. Also why was unsustainable cut when it's the unsustainable tour? :logic:

I'd love to be the only person in a theater.

I'm going to the Derby one!