These arent the seven songs I'd like to see them play, but would anyone else think it would be pretty cool if they were to perform the same setlist they performed in battle of the bands 1994 and release it as an ep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3v_MsZwtc

Setlist:

Cut Me Down

Weakening Walls

Emotion Coming

Who knows, Who Cares

It depends. If the songs are shit, then it wouldn't be cool at all, although I think it'd be curious if they played some of those songs but just because I've never heard them,

The thing is, that they wrote them when they were like 15-16, so I doubt very much those songs are good...

• 3 weeks later...
I'd bet it will be played though.

I'm actually not that sure. The guys seem to be taking the 20th anniversary tour thing quite seriously in that regard. I mean, they brought back Futurism, Hyper Music, Fury (in the original key), Agitated and Yes Please. I think when they are going for the anniversary tour, we'll actually get setlists worthy of a seperate tour.

Edited by Jazzthief

I as well think that it's a great song, in the studio. It's still good live, but they very well could play another song instead, and it has no place in the setlists of the anniversary tour.

yes, thats right, but PiB or Knights have no place in this setlist, too.