If people are going to be traveling from all over the fucking world, they better all be obscure songs. Not just a couple here and there. Even 3/4ths of "obscure fan material + the fan favorites" would suck.

Want to hear Plug in Baby? Go to any other show. Oh wait...

Citizen Erased (I was at the ONLY show during the US Absolution Tour where they skipped it, still haven't heard it after 19 shows)

Yes Please

Ashamed

Muscle Museum (really want to hear that one again)

Falling Away With You

Glorious

Shrinking Universe

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

If they play starlight at all I will be a tad disappointed. They'll be playing to (hopefully, unless they screw up the ticket system) 100% hardcore fans, so there's no point in playing 'regular' songs at all. Apart from the ones that the hardcore fans obviously enjoy: Stockholm, Bliss, NB (if they play it at the right speed), maybe SMBH.

If they play starlight at all I will be a tad disappointed. They'll be playing to (hopefully, unless they screw up the ticket system) 100% hardcore fans, so there's no point in playing 'regular' songs at all. Apart from the ones that the hardcore fans obviously enjoy: Stockholm, Bliss, NB (if they play it at the right speed), maybe SMBH.

Map, Liquid State and Supremacy too. :p