Though I only said that most of the songs were rare. Didn't count USoE and Plug in Baby towards the rare ones, I would just like to hear them when I see Muse live! :>

Well, I'd say the only actually rare songs in the list were Showbiz and Micro Cuts tbh :chuckle:

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing Can't Take My Eyes Off You actually, I know it's a cover so it'd be pretty out of place at a 20th anniversary gig but it looks like it'd be loads of fun live.

Edited by Jobby

Well, I'd say the only actually rare songs in the list were Showbiz and Micro Cuts tbh :chuckle:

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing Can't Take My Eyes Off You actually, I know it's a cover so it'd be pretty out of place at a 20th anniversary gig but it looks like it'd be loads of fun live.

Well... I haven't seen too much of Bliss, Sunburn in later years but they might have been played a couple of times, I'm not sure. Though they could have been played alot during the 2nd Law tour, haven't watched much of the recent concerts. They feel rare to me anyhow but they might not be.

Well... I haven't seen too much of Bliss, Sunburn in later years but they might have been played a couple of times, I'm not sure. Though they could have been played alot during the 2nd Law tour, haven't watched much of the recent concerts. They feel rare to me anyhow but they might not be.

They have been. Actually, now that I think about it Sunburn might have been played more than USOE this tour.

They have been. Actually, now that I think about it Sunburn might have been played more than USOE this tour.

Because of the European leg, yeah. Sunburn was played 13 times in 2012 while USoE was played once. In 2013 28 Sunburn performances against 26 USoE.

According to setlist.fm, that is.

Because of the European leg, yeah. Sunburn was played 13 times in 2012 while USoE was played once. In 2013 28 Sunburn performances against 26 USoE.

According to setlist.fm, that is.

Oh wow! That's quite a lot! Maybe I'll get to hear it live some day then!

This thread is entertaining.

Fury, Easily, Eternally Missed, unsustainable, glorious, maps, the groove. :D

When you say "maps", do you mean MOTP or MOYH, or both? Because there are seven songs on this list, so I suspect it means one or the other, but I can't tell.