2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

sfx107570.gif

Same as the Mexican shows I think, with the longer thrust.

I was thinking about where the best spot to stand is as well...if you're hoping for picks/drumsticks b-stage might be best. Main stage barrier is probably better than b-stage barrier overall though. idk I'm gonna decide after I see some vids from the first few shows.

Yeah, that's a great idea :)

I am in section 11 reserved so am therefore very happy. The gig at the same venue three years ago was amazing and I was three rows from the back

Imagine what what it will be like this time around...

btw up until a few weeks ago they were still advertising tickets for the show in TV ads and in publications. Surprised it is not a full sell out consdering they did two shows in 2010.

I am in section 11 reserved so am therefore very happy. The gig at the same venue three years ago was amazing and I was three rows from the back

Imagine what what it will be like this time around...

btw up until a few weeks ago they were still advertising tickets for the show in TV ads and in publications. Surprised it is not a full sell out consdering they did two shows in 2010.

Would be interesting to know how many Aus fans have stuck around since last tour. You, me, not sure who else. I was GA right in front of Matt on the 10th, 2010. Still best night of my life :happy:

Up to you, depends who who like watching more out of the two. They'll swap sides for 1-2 songs probably. Are you going to queue?

True dat. Unlikely I'll be queuing, since I'll be driving up from Canberra, but generally you can get a pretty decent spot at Allphones so long as you get there before the support.

Would be interesting to know how many Aus fans have stuck around since last tour. You, me, not sure who else. I was GA right in front of Matt on the 10th, 2010. Still best night of my life :happy:

Me :awesome:

Last time I got an average spot so this time I'm determined to queue early to get barrier in front of Matt :D

Does anyone know when the boys fly into Sydney? Would be cool to meet them at the airport

So excited for this gig I was lucky when I saw them here in 2010 with the setlist so let's hope for another good one :)

The setlist for Perth was pretty cool. 3 songs from OoS and 3 from Absolution is pretty good and as I actually like BH & R (are there any others?) I was happy with the songs from that as well.

Would it be worth bringing a digital camera if I'm trying to get to the barrier? I know there's a good chance of never seeing it again but I really want to get as many pic's of this as I can... I have some mates faces to rub this in... >:D

No problem, as long as it's with a fixed lens (no changeable lenses allowed usually)

As in dropped, or stolen :stunned:

I was going to pull my phone out for a few snaps...but I'm starting to reconsider

I've been GA for a couple concerts at Allphones (i was in seating for muse last time though sigh) and it doesn't get so rough that you'd drop and break your camera/phone :)

As in dropped, or stolen :stunned:

I was going to pull my phone out for a few snaps...but I'm starting to reconsider

If your really worried just buy a cheap adjustable wrist strap to attach to the phone itself or a hole in its case. That what I'm going to do😊. And yeah, where can we find out when the boys are flying into Sydney? I would really, really, REALLY like to possibly 'run into' them hahah😄. Ahhhh I can't wait, 7 DAYS!!!!