2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Good to see someone remaining from last tour back again! We used to have such good times in the Aussie threads last tour :p

Those threads were the best. I think the Acer one stayed on the front page for almost 2 years :LOL:

I bought a ticket for the G/A through the Muse.mu pre-sale for this show, and I have to say; I'm beyond excited! Just a couple of little issues though; I'll be just under 17 years old when the show's on, and this'll be the first concert I've ever been to. The problem is, not only will I be going to the concert by myself, but I'll be traveling to Australia by myself (I live in New Zealand). Does anyone have any tips or advice? It could be helpful for others too!

Haha, you're just like me during the last concert! 16, first concert I ever went to. You'll have a blast. The mosh pit was so intense I lost my friends before Uprising (the first song) finished, but I was having such a euphoric time that I didn't care.

I don't have any tips for travel but when you're in the mosh pit just go with the flow! I ended up right in front of Chris by the time I was halfway through the show.

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Mine haven't arrived yet but I live on campus at my uni so something might have happened :S And everyone else I know on campus that are going haven't gotten their yet either.

Pretty sure Ticketek are holding tickets back for delivery until the 18th of October. That's what i recall anyway.

Just a quick fyi for anyone still on the lookout for tickets for this gig.

Ticketek have released some more tickets in General Admission.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=MUSE13&v=SSD&p=ESSD2013965

You're limited to 2 tickets/transaction though. But better than nothing.

Go crazy! Last gig of the tour, should be good :)

Just a quick fyi for anyone still on the lookout for tickets for this gig.

Ticketek have released some more tickets in General Admission.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=MUSE13&v=SSD&p=ESSD2013965

You're limited to 2 tickets/transaction though. But better than nothing.

Go crazy! Last gig of the tour, should be good :)

I booked for the sydney show on the pre-sale which was 23rd july was stressing till i rang ticketek just now as i had not yet received the ticket.Yeah there holding them back till october 18th , should of just came here first and read iceman2321's comment phew ! i can relax for now.......

• 2 weeks later...
I booked for the sydney show on the pre-sale which was 23rd july was stressing till i rang ticketek just now as i had not yet received the ticket.Yeah there holding them back till october 18th , should of just came here first and read iceman2321's comment phew ! i can relax for now.......

Ah. I ordered my ticket on ticketek August 24th, so it is normal if have not yet received my ticket?

Will i receive it after october 18th?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I thought they were expected to arrive on the 18th of October? Or was that for the other states?

They were printed then pretty sure, I received my Melbourne 1 ticket Friday and my Melbourne 2 ticket today, with Adelaide still to come. No idea how they're sending it but I'm sure it will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Dead thread is dead. Setlist predictions?

Hmm i do not know, but i'm hoping for some old stuff :D should be a good gig though, considering it's the last show of the Aussie gigs so far :) Hey, does anyone have any tips for getting barrier? Muse concert virgin here haha, and i want my first time to be one to remember *wink wink* hehehe. OMFG IM SO EXCITED! ALMOST 3 YEARS OF WAITING IS NEARLY OVER!!!!.

Hmm i do not know, but i'm hoping for some old stuff :D should be a good gig though, considering it's the last show of the Aussie gigs so far :) Hey, does anyone have any tips for getting barrier? Muse concert virgin here haha, and i want my first time to be one to remember *wink wink* hehehe. OMFG IM SO EXCITED! ALMOST 3 YEARS OF WAITING IS NEARLY OVER!!!!.

Yeah, I reckon chances for rarities are good. As far as getting to the barrier though, the best advice I can give you is to get there early. Personally, I think it's a bit overrated though.

Yeah, I reckon chances for rarities are good. As far as getting to the barrier though, the best advice I can give you is to get there early. Personally, I think it's a bit overrated though.

Ohh ok, well as long as i'm at a good vantage point i'll be right, as i am fairly short haha.

Hey, what stage set-up are they bringing along to Australia again? i know it was mentioned somewhere but i can't remember....:$ Ohh and where is everybody that has floor tickets aiming to get, like near the main-stage or the b-stage, etc? I think i'm still undecided, i guess it depends on where Matt, Dom, and Chris are most likely to 'interact' with us musers or throw their picks, drumsticks etc. :D. Where would you think this will mostly likely happen? (if it does happen, fingers crossed :happy:). AHH 20 SLEEPS!!!!!!! :facemelt::dance::musesign:

Hey, what stage set-up are they bringing along to Australia again? i know it was mentioned somewhere but i can't remember....:$ Ohh and where is everybody that has floor tickets aiming to get, like near the main-stage or the b-stage, etc? I think i'm still undecided, i guess it depends on where Matt, Dom, and Chris are most likely to 'interact' with us musers or throw their picks, drumsticks etc. :D. Where would you think this will mostly likely happen? (if it does happen, fingers crossed :happy:). AHH 20 SLEEPS!!!!!!! :facemelt::dance::musesign:

sfx107570.gif

Same as the Mexican shows I think, with the longer thrust.

I was thinking about where the best spot to stand is as well...if you're hoping for picks/drumsticks b-stage might be best. Main stage barrier is probably better than b-stage barrier overall though. idk I'm gonna decide after I see some vids from the first few shows.

Edited by zomuse