Stewez26

I'm hoping not :c

I've just registered for a Frontier account, but I'm betting it's a similar situation

I don't think Frontier is the same as the .mu presale, I think I saw in the instructions that if you didn't have an account you could still sign up :) there was a presale for another tour on frontier that I went to, pretty sure I got an account after the presale was announced :)

Yeah, I made my frontier account during a presale :chuckle: it will be fine for that one.

The .mu sale is just to give "most loyal" fans the first opportunity. Not saying you aren't of course, that's just how they worded it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Frontier is the same as the .mu presale, I think I saw in the instructions that if you didn't have an account you could still sign up :) there was a presale for another tour on frontier that I went to, pretty sure I got an account after the presale was announced :)

Thank poopies.

How does the system work for that?

Do they give you a code? Do they email it?

I'm a pretty devoted Muse fan.

Went to their last Muse concert in Melbourne, and have had an email address on their mailing list since like 2008

Thank poopies.

How does the system work for that?

Do they give you a code? Do they email it?

As far as I am aware, when you register they give you a password and that password becomes your presale code to all of their events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's on the Frontier presale page. Just a little difficult to find,

General Admission (Floor) : $129.30

A Reserve: $129.30

B Reserve: $107.30

+BF

Oh, cheers. Well that's not as expensive as I thought it would be.

Yeah, only few dollars more expensive than last tour which is awesome.

I wonder if there will be a second night. It probably works out cheaper for me to go to Adelaide and Melbourne instead of two Melbourne shows... Purely because accommodation is really expensive for a Saturday night :chuckle:

I relying on my mother to buy me tickets tomorrow

I won't be able to concentrate all day

My dad bought mine last time around in general sale, I was so nervous D:

Especially when I found out how quickly they'd sold.......

(But dw, there's still more chances for you if by some chance you miss out tomorrow)

Hubby and I will be flying from Nth Qld for this. We went to the Brissie concert last time and we're sure it will be better in Melbourne, well because Melbourne is heaps better than Brisbane!!

We saw Muse in New York and New Jersey in April this year, f^&*ing awesome concerts so we will travel where ever we have to to see them again <3

I met Chris in NY and actually played a game of soccer with him, hope we have the chance to see them again.

Gah okay I'm getting nervous now...
:chuckle:

This is the first time buying tickets on release/under pressure, I also feel nervous! Shame ticketek don't record bank details early, would make it much easier... Ticket master do that :rolleyes: