What 4 releases should a diehard Muse fan have?

Dominic.

If we're talking diehard fan I'd say,

Origin/Abso

At least one of the EPs

Hullabaloo (CD/DVD)

Maybe a special/extended edition of some album

For a more collector-type fan I'd say,

Muse EP

Muscle Museum EP

A Showbiz/Origin single

Dead Star/In Your World

And the more obscure the format, the better.

I'd love to get the Japanese version of OoS and Abso. Futurism and Fury are 2 of my favorite Muse songs.

What about BH&R and Glorious :mad:

Muse next year should put out something like a vinyl 7'' singles collection [including Muse, Muscle Museum, Dead Star, Exogenesis EPs and a T2L (wubwub and IS) double a-side]. I'd buy that.

Muse next year should put out something like a vinyl 7'' singles collection [including Muse, Muscle Museum, Dead Star, Exogenesis EPs and a T2L (wubwub and IS) double a-side]. I'd buy that.

Oh yeah :facepalm:

I'd like to see that but with some of the earlier tracks re-mastered.

Eh, in some ways I like the more exclusitivity of the rarer EPs and singles. But a T2L EP is a good idea.

Eh, in some ways I like the more exclusitivity of the rarer EPs and singles. But a T2L EP is a good idea.

That's true. I do want at least the Dead Star EP, the Muse one and the Exo ;_;

And I know it is :cool: a 12'' 45rpm picture disc of some sorts.

That's true. I do want at least the Dead Star EP, the Muse one and the Exo ;_;

And I know it is :cool: a 12'' 45rpm picture disc of some sorts.

So do we all. But it makes it all the more rewarding if you can get your hands on one. Nothing special about getting a mass produced release.

I still think they should have done something like a 4 song 2nd Law EP with wubwub, IS, and 2 other similar electronic/film score kinda-instrumental songs.

Fury and Futurism are better than Glorious. Studio versions at least. This is insane

CYEoAjUJ8zw

I have a fun Australian version of Absolution with a bonus live CD featuring Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Muscle Museum, Hysteria and Bliss from the Big Day Out 2004! Outside of the standard CDs/DVDs that's my favourite. :yesey:

I terms of rarity, I've also got the Japanese Random 1-8 EP, which is fun. And, through pre-ordering, I got one of the rare UK Absolution with the documentary DVD and the tracklisting printed incorrectly! Although I'd hardly claim having a misprinted CD inlay is an essential!

Every Muse fan should have:

Earl's Court 04 (2nd night)

Oh wait... :(

That was definitely the best Muse gig I've ever seen. In fact it's a very strong candidate for the best gig I've ever been to. :yesey::happy:

Edited by Static Shadows

Every Muse fan should have:

Earl's Court 04 (2nd night)

Wembley Arena 06 (2nd night)

Wembley Stadium 10 (2nd night)

Stade de France 13 (2nd night)

Oh wait... :(

Wembley Arena 06 2nd night? 3rd night looks the best of the sets from that one, even with Starlight being the 3rd song.

Wembley Arena 06 2nd night? 3rd night looks the best of the sets from that one, even with Starlight being the 3rd song.

Probably, but 2nd night had the entire BH&R from top to bottom for the last time. It add an extra charm, and it's something worth to have.