Another live album?

zombaslaya

I heard Matt say recently that they may strip it back to a more rock 3 piece and not so much the acoustic thing they also said they wanted to do.

Very relevant

But yes Tom has hinted very heavily that there is one in the works on his Twitter now and then. I want there to be another one. I love live releases. Shame there wasn't one for TR tour. Even if some people don't think TR tour was the best era for Muse there were still some cracking shows

I heard Matt say recently that they may strip it back to a more rock 3 piece and not so much the acoustic thing they also said they wanted to do.

TR tour was great, The angels wept, as did I. If they release a live, and a new album, that would be really cool. I prefer the rock over acoustic. As long as I get some Matt on piano, I'm good.

You wat

Ideally I'd prefer live audio, can just listen to it on the go. Obv wouldn't complain if they also released video alongside it

I am looking forward for an audio release of Madness live. Do like that live, after the solo when it really kicks in, sounds huge. That and Animals and maybe Unsustainable I'm really looking forward to getting, and maybe LS

Supremacy I actually think sounds worse, not keen on his guitar tone for that

Anything that gives me another recording of Map Of the Problematique will be fine by me

Well Abso tour is the only one they haven't released a CD with so I think you'll be fine.

Oh no Abso Tour I'm alright with as well, ripped the file with all the chapter markers for the songs so I have that in my iToons :awesome: Just I can't put it on my phone cos memory and awks