How the hell would HCM work live? They'd have to bring in about 3 other musicians to play all the parts :LOL:

They could have Chris to the acoustic like 2001 Unintended and HT&ILY performances.

How well do you reckon matt could handle the Shrinking Universe falsetto nowadays?

Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

How well do you reckon matt could handle the Shrinking Universe falsetto nowadays?

Not that different from the Supremacy one, so I reckon he would do fine(but probably sounding a bit thin if he doesn't add some effects)

How the hell would HCM work live?

Would it matter? As long as it was sung and played with the power and authenticity of the studio version, I'd go home happy from a 1-song set. I'd love to hear Shine Acoustic sung with the feeling of the original too, but hey. Best to leave them untouched probably.

Would it matter? As long as it was sung and played with the power and authenticity of the studio version, I'd go home happy from a 1-song set. I'd love to hear Shine Acoustic sung with the feeling of the original too, but hey. Best to leave them untouched probably.
Oh I'd love to see it live as well, don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to think about how it would be arranged.

So Morgan on the piano and the synthy bits, and the bass?

And Matt?

Matt on guitar, Chris playing the acoustic and using the footpedals for bass (like Unintended 2001), and Morgan doing the piano/synth

Or, Matt on guitar, Chris on acoustic, Morgan on bass Hoodoo style, and no extra piano, synth backing tracks or just the ending feedback like EC's ending.

Yup

Oh, also mistake I forgot he played electric guitar for this one, but I'm pretty sure it was acoustic for HT&ILY.

Nice, not noticed that before.

Is that individual notes for each pedal (ie playing two instruments at once) or just an effect for his guitar?

Archived