It wasn't really targeted at anyone specific.

Posting the link to the pic was fine and you DID say spoilers.

I know how uppity this lot can get about that sort of thing at times and, while I don't care, no point in bothering those who do. :LOL:

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

I'm not sure what YOU have smoked, Explorers is decent on record and a fucking shitty dullfest live. FG 1) is shorter, 2) is much better, 3) is well-received by the crowd and 4) provides a good sing-along

I'm not sure what YOU have smoked, Explorers is decent on record and a fucking shitty dullfest live. FG 1) is shorter, 2) is much better, 3) is well-received by the crowd and 4) provides a good sing-along

Feeling Good was absolutely none of those things except short, live in '10.

Maybe some of those old tracks are great "sing alongs" live overseas, but half the crowd in the US barely knows the words to anything but Madness.

Maybe some of those old tracks are great "sing alongs" live overseas, but half the crowd in the US barely knows the words to anything but Madness.

But that's the US, not Feeling Good...

But that's the US, not Feeling Good...

It still doesn't make it a good song. I can't compare it to Explorers live, because I've never seen Exp. and unlike a lot of people, I'm not going to blast it as being dull without actually seeing it myself.

I DID see Feeling Good, once, and I thought it sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPBoQ_er3s

Good crowd reaction, decent sing-along (it's US afterall). Nothing that Explorers has. And the crowd reaction in 2010 was definitely the same as now.

Feeling Good is infinitely better than Explorers live. How can they even compare? Just because Feeling Good got played to death, everyone hates it :LOL: Explorers is average and was boring as hell live

It still doesn't make it a good song. I can't compare it to Explorers live, because I've never seen Exp. and unlike a lot of people, I'm not going to blast it as being dull without actually seeing it myself.

Even though i'm not to keen on Feeling Good it is better than Explorers and i also prefer it to some of the other songs like resistance, Starlight and Undisclosed Desires.

Well I'm the opposite to you as I've never seen Feeling Good live. :LOL: But Explorers was an absolute borefest live.

The way I see it with the FG hate is that it either comes from people that went to loads of gigs, saw it every time when it could've been rotated (as it's not energetic like TIRO or PiB, and PiB has gotten boring to even watch now) and thus got seriously bored of it. Or it's from people that just jump on the bandwagon. What Fabri said, it provides a good singalong and is genuinely a pretty good song. It's just been played to death, if it's getting rotated then it's way better in my eyes