"Montesano jam, explorers, follow me, B+h teaser into USoE, Liquid state, madness, house of the rising sun, Tiro, undisclosed desires."

:LOL: first of all Montesano, lol. But also, did they really tease b+h before USoE? Anyone else confirm this?

B&H for New York night 2, remember these words

Oh jeez, i about peed my pants.

But still, yes please riff? Are they... gearing up for something? (If so it will happen for stadiums. :mad:)

The states are simply their practice grounds :supersad:

@muse's alien brethren shows their support. http://t.co/6GpgHQxIKM

http://twitter.com/connorstrader/status/322898532862418944

Dafuq is with the alien references tonight

No, not always, that's true. But I am fresh off of getting the Dead Star riff in Vegas and then seeing it played two gigs later. So, I am a bit cynical I guess.

Yeah, but out of Dead Star and Yes Please, which one has been played more consistently live and more recently before this tour? Yes Please hasn't been played since what...2000? Not a chance.

Yeah, but out of Dead Star and Yes Please, which one has been played more consistently live and more recently before this tour? Yes Please hasn't been played since what...2000? Not a chance.

Why do YOU think it made an appearance out of the blue, now two gigs in a row? Just random? That sounds snarky, but I am genuinely asking.

Why do YOU think it made an appearance out of the blue, now two gigs in a row? Just random? That sounds snarky, but I am genuinely asking.

That's exactly right. Just random. They play random old riffs all the time (well, they did on the TR tour anyway). On the TR tour they played Agitated (and maybe even Ashamed, I can't remember). They also played that Who Knows Who riff EVERY GIG after MOTP. Did any of these songs actually end up getting played in full? No, they didn't. Because they were just random riffs.

That's exactly right. Just random. They play random old riffs all the time (well, they did on the TR tour anyway). On the TR tour they played Agitated (and maybe even Ashamed, I can't remember). They also played that Who Knows Who riff EVERY GIG after MOTP. Did any of these songs actually end up getting played in full? No, they didn't. Because they were just random riffs.

I don't think Ashamed was played.

I did get to see the outro of Agitated in person though which was nice.

They also did play the Dead Star rif during the gigantic riff fest in LA.

Yes Please is a song I really can't see them playing :chuckle: also who said they played the riff last night? Because no set-list sights say they have.....

I think Yes Please would sound pretty shit if they tried to play it now.

Also I'm sure people are talking about the Dead Star performance.

Maybe if they end up doing that B-sides/rarities gig they were talking about, but even then it seems unlikely.

A B-side gig would be quite insane to be honest, but yeah it's just one of those songs I couldn't see them playing just because of the vocals on the song.

I think Yes Please would sound pretty shit if they tried to play it now.

Also I'm sure people are talking about the Dead Star performance.

Yeah, I agree mainly because of the vocals

Oh...