Looking at 2010 Coachella setlist it's about the same lenght because of the 17 items listed three are an interlude (Star-Spangled Banner) , Nishe and Helsinki Jam. Of the 14/15 "real" songs 8 overlapped, so at least they can't be accused of playing the same setlist.

Still, wish they'd just go that one extra mile for once and throw in something very special/at least an extra song since this era is closing. Lithium/Yes Please are nice touches but YP is kind of useless, to be honest. Oh well.

Lack of survival sucks. Next week if Survival is still missing, I'm going to be quite upset and mourn since it's the best thing they regularly play. God I hope Equanimity is good because it seems like they're tossing aside the good parts of T2L and TR and leaving in the shit ones.

I'm going to completely agree with everything you just said, survival is my favourite song of T2L. I really hope it doesn't drop in to obscurity :stunned:

Make it stop.

I forgot agreeing with people is banned here :)

On a slightly more serious note if you were tasked with cutting the show down to 40 minutes what songs would you remove?

I'm intrigued to see what people would cut

Since when has YP:

A. Been about the singing?

B. Been anything more than a throwaway riff fest? It was a b-side for a reason...

Never, hence I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be grateful for it showing up and taking a song slot.

Looking at 2010 Coachella setlist it's about the same lenght because of the 17 items listed three are an interlude (Star-Spangled Banner) , Nishe and Helsinki Jam. Of the 14/15 "real" songs 8 overlapped, so at least they can't be accused of playing the same setlist.

No one accuses them they're playing the same setlist of 4 years ago though

Archived