2013.04.21 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, US

james90

I'm going to attend this one. Does anyone know a quicker way of getting there from the Bronx? Last time it took me 3 hrs and even longer heading back.

I assume you took the route... Cross Island Pkwy/Grand Central/Meadowbrook Pkwy. It can be a pain in the ass get to the coliseum from the Meadowbrook Pkwy towards Hempstead Tpke.

If you can find an alternate route taking Merrick Avenue and then Charles Lindbergh Blvd, you won't find as much traffic.

I assume you took the route... Cross Island Pkwy/Grand Central/Meadowbrook Pkwy. It can be a pain in the ass get to the coliseum from the Meadowbrook Pkwy towards Hempstead Tpke.

If you can find an alternate route taking Merrick Avenue and then Charles Lindbergh Blvd, you won't find as much traffic.

I don't have a car and don't know anyone who drives so I'm going by public transportation. I did this last time and it was a nightmare. I'm trying to find an easier way of getting there. I already purchased tickets to the show and I'm going alone.

Nassau Coliseum isn't a dump. Yeah, I've been to better venues but it's fine.

I was just wondering...is there a pre sale for this or can we only get the tickets on the 19th? Thanks in advance.

I have 2 presale codes for this show for the venue and ticketmaster. Let me know if you want them. PM if you like :)

• 1 month later...
Muse shouldn't be playing arenas in america. Apparently most of them massive sections of the arena were cut off, only sort of 5000 people actually attend most, apparently.

sm8rjn.gif

But yeah, if it's official and everything... that's a bit shit. I'm not tearing up my tickets until they announce it on .mu though...

Muse shouldn't be playing arenas in america. Apparently most of them massive sections of the arena were cut off, only sort of 5000 people actually attend most, apparently.

You shouldn't be making statements that are based of "apparent facts" which are false. The only arena show of the 20+ I have gone to in the states that had less than 10,000 people was in Sacramento.

Archived