Unsustainable live...mimed?

Kid_a2

You have no idea how good Madness was live.

ahhh

after reading some threads for a while - it does seem like I could agree with a LOT of Fabri's statements :LOL:

I was absolutely amazed by how great Madness was at my gig, and the crowd reacted so well to it

Unsustainable really lacks those vocals - they are so spectacular on the record, they would have been even cooler live

ahhh

after reading some threads for a while - it does seem like I could agree with a LOT of Fabri's statements :LOL:

I was absolutely amazed by how great Madness was at my gig, and the crowd reacted so well to it

Unsustainable really lacks those vocals - they are so spectacular on the record, they would have been even cooler live

I like it live even without the vocals, I mean, dat bass :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

It's so prominent live and makes up for the lack of vocals. And we know that Matt skips the wailing because it's difficult technically.

Yeah I really like Madness, would prefer they dropped Uprising. The live outro is the only thing I really like from that now, just getting a bit stale

noooooo, it's fun

the only song I really didn't like at my gig was Hysteria apart from the bass intro which I could see being played by Chris really close :awesome:

and also PiB has just got worn out

they should give it a rest until the stadiums

noooooo, it's fun

the only song I really didn't like at my gig was Hysteria apart from the bass intro which I could see being played by Chris really close :awesome:

and also PiB has just got worn out

they should give it a rest until the stadiums

I haven't seen Hysteria since Reading but judging from that halloween BBC gig it's become fucking awful :LOL:

I actually think I was able to enjoy (really enjoy) Hysteria, PiB and TiRO mainly because of how good the crowd was :LOL:

Yeah, I didn't get Hysteria at Roundhouse or O2 but the latter two were really good, TIRO is insane if you're in the right part of the crowd, as is PiB. Them two songs get people going like nothing else. Although Follow Me seems to be going down well, some of the craziest moments in the gig during the chorus

Archived