It's a quite huge jump from 21,000 attendees to 40,000! But still looking forward for this, never seen Muse's stadium-gig before. :(

Swedes are pretty disappointed now, there gonna be a lot lot of them and Russians. Maybe they add dates of Sweden later..

Too bad the pre-sale is on Tuesday, I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it after the Monday gig.

This. I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to have the presale on the next day after the gig. I'm either still in Helsinki or on my way home when the presale starts. I'm pretty sure there are other people who have the same problem.

Muse really seem to hate Sweden.

Yay, tickets! :D

Where did you find your code? I check my members area and there is nothing there? Shop doesn't have tickets and lippupalvelu only shows others gigs... Confused :(

When did you join? As stated in http://muse.mu/news,scandinavian-dates-announced-for-summer-2013_1481.htm - "Please note that these pre-sales are for current muse.mu members only. To receive a code you need to have an activated muse.mu account as of 09:00 (GMT) Wednesday 4th December."

So if you joined after 4th of December (or on 4th but after 09:00 GMT, translating to 11:00 Finnish time), better luck in the next pre-sale.

Figures... I guessed that was the reason why :(

I was a member from ages ago but I can't remember the account. Created one today in hopes of getting tickets again :/

Oh well, guess I wait till thursday and hope for the best... :$

Seems to be that account had to be created before 4.12.2012 9.00am in order to get code for next summer Scandinavian gigs. It´s annoying because Scandinavian gigs were annonced 5.12. I created account 5.12 and got code for US 2013 tour, weird.

So I have the code and site is working perfectly, but still no money...

If anyone who doesn't have the code wants to get their ticket from the pre-sale and has enough money for two tickets, I could do the buying part and pay back on the 31st?

Archived